Hi guys, this is my first time writing in the recommendation forum so yea I hope I'm doing this right.

So I don't know if my title explained it properly, basically I'm looking for a drama where the main guy secretly falls in love with the main girl but the main girl doesn't know or she's in love with someone else. 

I know my description kind of sounds like 'In time with You' but I don't want that kind of best friend relationship. 

I looking for a drama that's kind of like 'Whirlwind Girl' , which is a chinese drama that just finished airing. In that drama the main guy fell in love with the girl but he kept quiet about it and did alot of things for her without her noticing, if I make any sense. She was initially in love with someone else but eventually came to realise that she actually likes the main guy.

So I want something along those lines, it can be angsty in the middle but I want a happy ending.  

So yea, please recommend me some. 

Thanks. :)

Does it still count if he's as clueless to his feelings as she is? xD 

My Love Patzzi - short & sweet, only 10 eps, the main leads bicker yet brighten up each other's lives, & that ending! ♡♡♡ 

http://dramafever.com/drama/130/My_Love_Patzzi/
Wow, I had a look through my list and whilst I found quite a few who fit some of your criteria there were next to none that fit all. 

So with that in mind here are some that fit some but not all, 

Heart to Heart - The main girl who suffers from agoraphobia, seeks professional help from the protagonist, a psychiatrist, in order to be able overcome her illness and finally be able to approach her crush. 

Ho Goo's Love - Whilst the girl has no other love interest, Ho Goo, the titular character has been holding a torch for her for a very long time and does an awful lot to help and support her, without outright confessing or knowing if his feelings are reciprocated. 

Maids - The female initially looks down on the male lead and is in fact engaged to and in love with another man. Only slowly does she overcome her prejudice and realises the love and care shown to her by the protagonist.

Sorry I love you - Initially the female lead is besotted with her first love but overtime realised that real love is about giving and not taking.

Fated to Love You - This is about a reversal of sorts. The female lead although initially in love with someone else quickly and deeply falls for the protagonist. But as misfortune strikes, the two separate and she is left severely heartbroken, believing the protagonist  to not give a damn. 

Yeah, it does seem to be a RARE twist! Usually the one secretly in love & doing all these wonderful mostly-unnoticed things is the unfortunately ever-doomed second-lead ;(( #thesadness #ithurts (currently reliving ShinWoo feels via the Tw remake of YaB "Fabulous Boys" with his Tw counterpart XinYu.. *__*)

So I'd be interested in seeing more like Patzzi too.. ^-^

Oh & Last Cinderella came close but had the opposite ending.. pfft. (I'ma still pretend it was #OT3 tho haha) 
Thanks guys for the recommendations. I'll check them out.
First thing that came into my head is "Down with Love",. There's also "My Splendid Life", and "The Queen of SOP"  :D
@everttdelaney
thanks i've seen pinocchio, it was good.

@marianwatchesdramas
i've seen down with love and queen of sop. :) 
I'll check out my splendid life :)