I am watching two currently airing shows and I want to watch something in between whenever I need to wait for episodes. I found way too many dramas that sound good and now can't decide! Help me pick? 

Bad Guys

Secret

Fated to love you

Maids

Let's Eat

Hidden Identity

I am so bad at deciding, they all sound so good! If you think you know of one better that I haven't seen yet, recommend it as well! (Then I will really be stumped  hehe)

If your thinking crime Bad Guys is better than Hidden Identity, although they both have simular themes.

Secret was good, much better than Fated to Love You (I dropped that, hated ML)
Let's Eat is a food drama. As in the only thing good about it is the food (My opinion sorry if i offended anyone!) Plus it has a second season.

I have no opinion on Maids because I haven't watched it yet!

so to put it simply: watch Bad Guys!
A trick I like to use is mainly sticking to their dates ie year released.. cuz I like watching things in "order" lol.. or, if I'm following an actor pattern - cute / nice char roles first, then the more distant / aloof types. Hope that helps? 

From your to-watch lists.. & based on your ratings.. 

Absolute Boyfriend - opening here: (skip to 1:24) https://youtu.be/G02sls1JVRI

Fabulous Boys - opening theme: https://youtu.be/BTrARVG0gDE

(in that order- they both have the same lead) 

~ also recommended.. 

Personal Taste @DramaFever 

High School Love On - cuute cast vid here: https://youtu.be/RzCdNpkICe4

Reply 1994 - just watch this vid for lulz: https://youtu.be/-PCHxWtPcEk 

~ not on your lists.. 

My Love Patzzi xD @DramaFever 

~ others all on HULU ♡ 

xoxoxo 
anything except hidden identity :)
I really liked bad guys
I guess Bad guys it is! It seemed really interesting and I love crime shows.

lol was hidden identity that bad to you cuzie? 

and lol, SimbiAni I actually really need to finish Absolute Boyfriend. I get distracted easily from shows if I get caught up in one and I think that happened with that one. I started fabulous boys as well but I think I only saw the first episode. haha most of your recs are ones I need to finish, it kind of makes me want to pay a bit more attention to them
 i really liked secret ♥
Chances are I might finish one show and get halfway done with another since it is labor day weekend. hehe
sounds like fun ♥
Haha, when I first got into Asian dramas, I could only watch one series at a time.. usually in ~marathon blocks! 

But my default for most all series has always been to ~alternate btwn them, so that's what I'm doing now.. 

So basically like, two eps at a time per series ^-^ (or A1-B1-A2-B2, so I can end on even numbers.. #OCD issues) 

Ironically, AbsBf is where I began slowing down, hehe- I started that series last Oct & only just finished it this week! xD
It is the perfect weekend. With the added fact that I will be going out with a friend for Korean food as well. 

I was like that also when I first started, but then I discovered dramas outside of netflix and hulu and started watching them all lol.

I don't know if I could alternate like that. If it is a series so good I have a hard time not playing the next episode right away. Like right now with Bad guys; I finished 2 episodes and I need to know what happens next! 
LOL yeah the curiousity always gets me too! #addicted 

But by alternating & limiting, they get to last ~longer.. haha ;P 

(kind of like a bag of Kisses.. except they'll always be more Hershey's!) 

I started on Netflix.. but I prefer mainly sticking with Hulu now, via the BluRay app.. 

Of course some dramas be not on either, so DF, CRoll & Viki have come in handy xD 
Yeah, I pay for both DF and viki since sometimes one won't have one and the other one does. And they both are pretty cheap.

Haha, I am too eager and I like to finish them but after that I get sad. An example would be Cruel City. I kept watching it everyday and then when it ended, I didn't want it to be over. I needed to know more. 
I'd recommend Innocent Man or Incomplete life for your binge watching weekend :) They are two of my absolute favs. Enjoy!
I have been meaning to finish Innocent man. I loved how it started off, just have not gotten around to it. I have heard a lot of good things about incomplete life as well. So many dramas, all the time in the world~