Can someone recommend a drama where the main characters has special abilities. For an example:

Blade Man 

I Hear Your Voice

You Who Came from the Stars

I can recommend some but I'm not sure if it what you're looking for..
Yamada and the 7 witches
 xxxHolic
 Mater's sun
 Nine nine time travel
 Blood
 Who Are you?
 Vampire Heaven
 Gu Family Book

Sorry if it's not what you were looking for :)

Here are a few:

The Girl Who Sees Scents - Title explains it all.

Arang and the Magistrate - Lead male can see and communicate with ghosts.

Time Spiral - Lead male can time travel.

Faith - Lead male can time travel plus has super fighting powers. Lead female can also time teavel. Villians have super powers.

The Crossing Hero - Lead characters can time travel and have super martial arts powers.

A Different Kind of Pretty Man......a group of friends are involved in an accident and saved by a scientist and develops special powers.
Mop Girl (J-Drama) - Better than the title. Was a bit dubious to watch it but it's actually very good. she posseses the power to go back in time and save people. Only 10 episodes so a quick watch.

Oh! My Ghost - Can see ghosts. Theres also Spellbound with Lee Min Ki but thats a movie.

Orthros No Inu is pretty cool. Two characters have special powers. One has the power to heal and the other the power to kill with just a touch. 
thanks everyone, i see some really good dramas i wanna try out :)
6-jikan Go ni Kimi wa Shinu (2008) - Japanese drama special where the main character can predict the future.
Border (2014) - Japanese drama where the main character can see ghosts.
Haunters (2010) - Korean movie where one character can control people's minds versus another who is the only one immune to his control.
Nanase Futatabi (2008) - Japanese drama where the lead character can read other people's minds, and the main supporting characters have various abilities.
Satorare (2002) - Japanese drama where everyone else can hear the main character's thoughts.
Psychometrer Eiji (1997) - Japanese drama where the lead character uses psychometry to help solve crimes.
The Gifted Hands (2013) - Korean movie where a character helps the lead solve a murder case using psychometry.
Vampire Prosecutor (2011) - Korean drama where main character is a vampire and uses his abilities to help solve crimes.
Yasha (2000) - Japanese drama where lead characters are clones and have superior physical strength, supernatural powers and extremely high IQ.