Dokushin no kizoku
Sekai ichi muzukashii koi
Clover (this is a movie)
Stars falling from the sky
Please Love the Useless Me
Marriage Contract
Lucky Romance
IT'S JUST TOO HARD TO TOP BOSS AND ME. only thing comes close is LOVE O2O by the same writer :)
"Just You" is a good drama though! My advice for this drama is to get through the initial 4-5 episodes, then it really hooks you afterwards :) so yeah pls do give it another try....like you I almost dropped this drama too by episode 2. But trust me it gets better episode 5 onwards and is worth the watch.
Its sorta odd and you have to be willing to suspend disbelief for the first few episodes...but if you give "Heart to Heart" at least 4 epiodes then its incredibly good.  I got the feels so bad from that drama...and I'm not one of those "get the feels" people.  I'll drop a manga/drama for being to dramatic and angsty in a hot second.  But Heart to Heart I absolutely love.  But it took them a few episodes to get into the swing of things...so there's that.  But the love in that was one of the most real I'd ever seen...once it got going.  
I agree with @Lorra-Patricia Love O2O is definitely worth the watch. 
I agree with @Katelynn Brooks about Heart to Heart. It's definitely one that gets better as you go along. 

Falling For Innocence 
She Was Pretty
Pretty Li Hui Zhen (Chinese remake of SWP, currently airing) 
As such Secret Garden would give you that vibe too. They're definitely not employee and boss but there's still that feel I think 
she was pretty
lucky romance 
high society
drinking solo (sort of?)
Has anyone mentioned Queen of Office yet? I thought it was pretty good. It's a remake of the J-drama Haken no Hinkaku, but with the romance amplified (because, y'know, K-drama). I wouldn't say it's *primarily* a romance drama though, more like it's a workplace drama with romance in it.
http://mydramalist.com/16921-go-hos-starry-night
currently airing : radiant office and across the ocean to see you (it's chinese and the female is the boss)
That girl in When A Man Loves was pretty horrible to the guy almost from start to finish, and even in situations where he absolutely didn't deserve such treatment. It wasn't just how she acted/behaved toward him, but the things she actually did, the torment she inflicted on him. She was very selfish and conceited and I couldn't find anything redeeming about her. I think that, coupled with the fact that the actress was very unconvincing in the role ... pissed people off. 

Anyway, I think Loving, Never Forgetting might fit what you're looking for. I can't remember if she ever worked for him, but she has a kid for him that she never told him about. Of course, he's this big shot CEO and she's this lowly office worker struggling to get by as a single mom.  They reunite, he helps her out and they  fall in love. Their romance was pretty nice & I love the chemistry & dynamic between them. Perhaps you'll like it, esp if you're a fan of Jerry Yan.
might be more arranged married but "we got married for a job" was sooo sweet and kinda unique.  It IS Japanese, but it's understated for a jdrama.  She marries him so she can basically be his housekeeper, it's mutually benefitial and the male lead is nice, slightly nerdy.  Not a dick