I'm looking for dramas or movies where one or both leads have good martial arts skills and the fighting scenes are good. 
I pretty much love it when it's the girl who can fight, but only the guy would do too, both would be the cherry on the cake!
So far I've already seen: 

• King 2 Hearts
  • The man from nowhere
  • Legend of the condor heroes
  • Gu family book
  • Moon river (currently watching)
  • Faith
  • Healer
  • The rising sun series
  • Queen Seon Deok
Any recommendations?
Bridal mask and cruel city. Both highly recommended especially the latter.
the princess man (i once left it an episode which was in the middle of a fight on pause because i had to do something and when i came back i found my brother watching (and loving) it lol)
My beautiful bride
Last
CITY HUNTER! (Must add to your list)
City Hunter (kdrama) would be the best I believe o/ it has both men & women that are good at fighting

then, Hwayi (kmovie) is not a drama but a movie, but it has quite cool fighting scenes, but it has more guns that first/martial arts fights if I remember well

and well, there's the fighting in school dramas like Gokusen (&2 &3) (jdrama) and Angry Mom (kdrama), which I personally prefer
but school dramas might not be what you're looking for :P
Inspiring Generation
I also recommend Bad Guys, but they don't use martial arts
Iljimae
The Return of Iljimae
Warrior Baek Dong Soo

All sageuks, but they have decent fight scenes with focus on learning martial arts.
Thank youuu all, I have a lot to add to my list!
Quartet (Japanese)
Tantei no Tantei (Japanese)
Jiu (Japanese)
Myung Wol The Spy
Killer K
The Dance in the Sky
Damo
Fugitive Plan B
Mandate Of Heaven
Hero (OCN)

Bromance (both leads)
Wild Romance
Sweet Sweet Bodyguard
For great fight scenes with a female warrior, check out Damo, although some of the writing in the show drove me nuts. Chuno also has excellent fight sequences, as does Tree with Deep Roots. I'm currently watching Nirvana in Fire, and while I haven't finished it, there are plenty of excellent fighters of both genders in it.
chocolate 2008 thai movie has a great female lead
Six Flying Dragons!
It has without a doubt (in my opinion) the best action scenes I've ever seen in any drama! *_*
Story is top notch too! Check this out to see for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0c0lbUQ1vc&feature=youtu.be