Hi guys, 

I'm looking for a drama where a FEMALE bodyguard serves the main male lead. For example city hunter and wild romance. Looking for more romance like wild romance more than action like city hunter but I'll welcome all suggestions and languages.

Many thanks in advance

Tiawanese drama Sweet, Sweet Bodyguard.
In Protect The Boss and Perfect Couple the female lead isn't actually a bodyguard but she always stays by male leads side and helps him. Protect The Boss is more like Wild Romance, not so much fighting but in Perfect Couple there are very much kung fu fighting scenes with them both and most of the time the female lead fights to rescue the male lead :) 
In A love to kill Rain plays a bodyguard :)

King2Hearts , she is not really a bodyguard but she is from the military and she had to save the male lead sometimes 
Ive seen protect the boss. Been meaning to watch myung wol but the reviews put me off a bit so end up watching something else. Perfect couple, sounds good but i'm not a fan of historical themed dramas .. i might put it on my plan to watch list though as i might fancy watching it as some point.
Powerful Opponents - Chae Rim's character is a bodyguard protecting Lee Jin Wook who's the president's son
I second Myung Wol the Spy. Just don't take the plot too seriously, it's a spy parody so there is a lot of nonsense at times. But overall, it was really enjoyable and very funny.

PS : I second Powerful Opponents too. In my opinion, it is underated.
I third Powerful opponents.. I do think its underrated!

Big YES to Myung Wol Spy ;))  it's not perfect like all other dramas ~ but I enjoyed the Romance so much...!
..its one of my Fave...
Powerful opponents ... just what i'm after. Thanks very much :-)

If you lıke Chinese dramas, I can recommend you https://mydramalist.com/17245-hot-girl It's about a bodyguard team of 4 women and a man.