It is the first time I write in the forum and I didnt use this page for soooo long. I havent been watching dramas this year, but today I watched "The lover"....non stop.

Omg, I need a drama with Takuya and Jae...they didnt get so much screen and in the two last episodes I was crying so much because of them...but the whole drama is awesome.

So...now I am thisty of gay dramas, because I have been away of dramas for so long that I didnt know that korea was becoming more openminded about homosexuality.

I need dramas with gay love with a lot of screen, because Takuya and Jae were just like 2 minutes per episode T.T

I have been since 2012 wanting to watch Reply 1997, so I think is time...in that year I didnt know there was gay love, but I have seen some FMV and fjscsfdkgff but I know that I am gonna cry a lot...

What I want to know is...in reply 1994, Baro and Reki just have a friendship or there is some feeling? I watched some fmvs and they looked so cute and like Baro was into him but I read it was just bromance T.T

They can be korean, japanese, taiwanese, thai dramas, I dont mind the country, but I have just watched korean and taiwanese dramas, so it would be weird to watch something thai, but I know they have a lot of homosexuality in their movies and series >₩<

I am so happy that asia is becoming more tolerant and openminded...I am bisexual, so I have always felt sorry and sad to the people that is having a really hard time because of their society...10 years ago this would be imposible...

Thanks to all!

I haven't actually seen these dramas yet, so I don't know how good they are: Life Is Beautiful- Korean 2010 (there are other dramas called Life is Beautiful, the one from 2010 is the one with the gay relationship)They are in a solid relationship from the begining. Crystal Boys- Taiwan 2003, it's really old but apparently really good. The Rose- Taiwan 2003, another old one, as far as I know Joe Cheng's character is bi, but there is also a romance between step-siblings in the drama just to warn you. There is as far as I know one female kiss in one episode of Seonam Girls High School Investigators, but as far as I know the relationship is only talked about in the one episode.

Those are the only dramas I know of, there are a lot more movies with gay themes, like Antique Bakery (Korean) and Formula 17 (Taiwanese) which are both super cute.
I think unfortunately The Lover is still somewhat of an exception at least in Korea. There are however quite a few films such as One Night which you have on your plan to watch list, Life is Beautiful as mentioned above is the only other Korean series that has an openly gay couple getting equal screen time in an ensemble cast. There is also Hyena where one of the main actors struggles with his homosexuality even to the point of  trying to deny it  to himself and then there is Coffee Prince, which although it has no one who is actually gay, touches on the topic since the lead actor falls in love with a girl whom he presumes to be a man. It is quite funny and whilst there is no homosexuality the topic is explored. 

Taiwan seems to be a little more open and there is a series called Boys can fly which got a lot of attention nationally but unfortunately has not been subbed. I think Japan may be your go to country for gay themed series. In manga there is a genre called yaoi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaoi ) and many have been made into series, In fact somebody just recently specifically asked for yaoi recommendations in this forum, so you might want to check that thread. There is also another thread entitled something along the lines of 'Warning, Adults only' which has a lot of suggestions but they are mostly films.

I hope this helps. Enjoy.
Thanks! I will add them to my list ^^
Yeah, I know yaoi haha and that Japan is more open to homosexuality, even taiwanese dramas are more open and natural than korean's ones.
So...thanks a lot ^^
I can only think of Lovesick,a thai drama right now.the main couple is gay and it is an highskool drama.i personally like half of first season bc after that it kinda gets dragged but in second season there are much more pairings
There's a million and one Thai dramas/movies with gay pairings, give them a try http://mydramalist.com/list/X3bg09A4