Hi, I don't know if someone already posted a thread like this...well, I couldn't find one, so I'm making a new one.

I'm searching for a drama/movie (preferably Korean or Japanese. Chinese or something else only if it is really amazing) which has a really strong and interesting father/son relationship in it. They don't have to be related by blood, so it can also be like a mentoring relationship.

I'm also open to a drama/movie about with two brothers or two brotherlike figures. A drama where they look out for each other and help each other out.
As for other genres of the drama, I'm open to anything :D 

A really good example would be City Hunter; Bitter Blood; Dream;The Gifted Hands; Secretly, Greatly
It would be great if someone knew a drama like this XD 

Misaeng- The main character looks up to his boss, who takes the position as the mentor.
Answer Me 1997- There is a strong brotherly bond in this one, but also a bond with a fatherly figure they share no blood with.
The Three Musketeers- The prince takes a low level officer, who is our main character, under his wing.
Warrior Baek Dong Soo- The main character forms a brotherly bond with the friends and trains under Joseon's greatest swordsman.
Ugly Alert- This isn't just about a brotherly bond, but a bond between family, even when they aren't blood related.
Time Between Dog and Wolf
-My Paparotti 
-Punch
I second Ugly Alert~ it's very good! 
Tonbi - the heartwarming relationship between a father and his son
Kazoku Game - a teacher who is kind of a mentor to his student
The Painter of the Wind - it's about a mentor and his student (with a bit of romantic feelings)
Welcome to Fortune-Telling Onmyo Shop - again, contains some kind of mentor-student relationship
Tokyo DOGS - the main leads are like 2 brothers and they have this kind of love-hate relationship
Protect the Boss - again, the male leads seem to have a love-hate relationship
Pin to Kona - the male leads are both rivals and friends
Kids - it's a movie, but both of the main characters seem like brothers
Fallen Angel - 3 brothers who try to help each other

Sorry for giving you mostly japanese recommendations :")
Thank you for all the recommendations XD Now, I have something to check out ;D