I am in the mood for a very angsty drama that will make me cry. Something along the lines of Hi My Sweetheart, Cunning Single Lady, and Gu Family Book (Papa Gumiho's storyline) where the male lead is angry at the female lead because of something because he thought she betrayed him in some manner, possibly with even plans for revenge. But as he goes about it, he unconsciously is still very much in love with her and can't bring himself to actually harm her even if he projects a cold/aloof/bitter stance for her to see.

Open to any Asian dramas! 

I recommend:
Falling For Soon Jung
The Princess' Man

These next three three fit your criteria in some way, but I didn't like them much. You can check them out if you want to:
Secret
A Love To Kill
Wild Romance
Hi Ricky, I have watched Falling for Soon Jung and dropped it midway because the lead actress just wasn't giving justice to the role imo. Story was good and JKH was slaying his role as usual, but the Soon Jung role was the most important and I felt the actress was a miscast. Too bad.

I've watched Princess' Man as well. It was good, but a tad too overrated imo.

I have watched Secret and it was so-so. A Love to Kill I won't dare touch because of the ending. But Wild Romance, I always thought it was a comedy...never knew it had this plotline. I might research more on this. Thank you!
Sorry yo, I usually check the persons list before recommending, no idea why I didn't double check yours. To make up for it I'll recommend a few more.
Chuno
Love Now

This last one I haven't seen, but I think you might be interested in watching it:
Temptation of an Angel

As for Wild Romance, it is a romantic-comedy. The thing is, there is a part where the male lead gets mad at the female lead, and it was really an intense scene. It's more of a sub-plot.

Anyway, sorry again for not checking the first time. I hope you enjoy these recommendations if you decide to check them out.
@Ricky, no worries! Thank you still. 

Love Now really interested me. I always had the impression this was fluff. So this had angst to the point of the male lead hating the female lead?
:) I'm also a sucker for these types of dramas.
So the drama that comes to mind is:

Autumn Concerto: this one is a old taiwanese drama, it's such a classic. It has the love and revenge and memory loss, literally everything.
You'll definitely like it. 

dramasparrow said:
Love Now really interested me. I always had the impression this was fluff. So this had angst to the point of the male lead hating the female lead?

It's more of a sub-plot. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's a consequence of a deception (Like in coffee prince, when the gender reveal happened). It happens early on, but it's about 1/4 of the story.
not quite male lead revenge, but Save the last dance for me, has male lead get amnesia early on then spend a year and fall in love with female lead only to regain his previous memories and forget her. When she finds him again he wants nothing to do with her, he is cold to her.

Other cold, aloof male lead check out Spring Waltz. 

Brilliant Legacy aka Shining Inheritance has male lead rival hard against female lead when his grandma takes her in, female lead has no relation to them but the grandma wants to leave all her inheritance to female lead. Slow burn romance in this one and lots of conflict between leads.
divorces lawyer in love
Queen of Ambition if you are looking for a drama
I recommend angsty drama that I recently watched which is Behind Your Smile 2016 (Taiwanese Drama)
Queen of Ambition
The Princess' Man
Secret