Can you guys recommended some of drama which has heroine that strong, not easily bullied, not easily give up, not always doing sweet things, even she can beat up the evil character, but she can do cute things such as Noh Eun Seol from Protect the Boss, Seo Yi Soo from A Gentleman's Dignity, Chun Song Yi from You Who Came from the Stars or Go Eun-byul from School 2015, who are you (actually, she wasn't the heroine, but I like her character, she kind of kickass. lol)
King 2 Hearts- She's a North Korean Soldier, she has quite a few badass moments, but also some sweet ones as well. This one, I think is exactly what you're looking for.
City Hunter- She's secret service for the Blue House, she does have some kickass moments but I think halfway through the drama those kind of fade away.

Woody Sambo- She saves the main guy's life like 3 times. She can be a little on the sweet side, but she also has a huge amount of strength, literally.
Angry mom
Atashinchi no Danshi
Cunning Single Lady
Paradise Farm

These one's are sometimes hard to come by, but when I find a series with a strong heroine I'm always super happy. Here are my suggestions (and depending on your genre/cup of tea, I'm sure your interest will vary):

Arang and The Magistrate: Shin Min Ah is a headstrong female lead in this series, and if you like satisfying endings, this one is a really great supernatural/romantic/comedy. 

BOSS/BOSS 2: Eriko is the "Boss" of an investigating team. She's one of the two females in this series, but she definitely kicks ass. If you want to watch a really great detective series, with comical elements, this is a really great one. 

Dear Sister: There are two sisters in this series, and each of them shares definite strong personalities. This series is so real, beautiful and sentimental. I like that the sisters, regardless of how complicated their lives are, still value each other. There is romance in this one too.

Doctor X (three seasons): Daimon Michiko is definitely one of the strongest females in a series I've ever seen. She doesn't take anyone's shit (literally), among a heavily male dominated medical field. And to make matters better, she's even better than most of them (awesome surgical abilities). This one is a medical-based drama, but it's fast paced, and Michiko is definitely a character to remember.

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop: This drama is so underrated! Eun Bi is one of the most awesome female leads I've ever seen. She comes off as someone meek and willing to conform to societal values about getting a job and going steady, but wow, does she ever change (in barely 2 episodes). One of the most genuine female leads I've ever seen, and the entire series is absolutely hilarious. Definitely not one to miss!

Hi My Sweetheart: Bao Zhu is totally badass, but not annoyingly so. She sticks up for the people closest to her, and rarely does she ever let anyone step over her. There's a really cute but sometimes tragic love story here, but it's a really great series (my bias opinions here, of course)

Hana Yori Dango (Japanese Version): This series has been adapted many times, and even though the Korean one is okay, I find the Japanese one to be one of my favourite versions. Makino is definitely a strong and courageous young woman. A really great series.

Modern Farmer: Yoon Hee is the village head in this series. There's a ton of comedy and hints of romance in this series, so I definitely recommend it for the good laughs and humor. Yoon Hee is a single mom, and she runs the village literally. She's strong and independent physically and emotionally. I liked that she was focused on her work and family.

Sorry if you've watched any of these series and there's overlap! But I would recommend these series for each woman's own unique kickass attitudes and behaviors :)
My recommendations are mostly from Taiwanese and Chinese dramas but I hope it can still help. I could think of  "In Time With You", "My Best Ex-Boyfriend",  "Hana Yori Dango", "Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower", "Meteor Garden",  "The Way We Were", and "Hi My Sweetheart" so far :)
Alice no toge - but there is barely any cuteness coming from the heroine.
Empress Ki - for me there was not 'cute' in this either. I also found some things funny which were probably unintentional. But definitely a strong character with physical combat skills and executing strategic moves.
King2Hearts - already mentioned.
Miss Korea - don't under estimate the beauty pageant premise. The storyline and acting is one of of the best from all the dramas I've watched this year.
Thanks for the recommendation, actually I have already watch Hi My Sweetheart, Arang and The Magistrate ( I really love Shin Min Ah drama and currently watching Oh My Venus) King 2 heart ( I never tired to watch again^^, ), cunning single lady ( It's Funny), meteor garden (this drama was so popular back then, but I never want to watch again, I have fall for second lead syndrome. lol , and Hana Yori Dango (It was like meteor garden, right? I watch this because of Oguri Shun, but i don't know, i just don't like the story, i got tired so i just end up watch with 4 episodes, maybe because I watched meteor garden first, so i didnt wanna get heart twice), City hunter, and Empress Ki (but the drama has many episode and before i finish it, i got tired to watch it). Flower Boy Ramyun Shop ( I really like this drama, because of il Woo.lol) and also modern farmer ( I really wanna finish watching this drama, but I end up not liking the female lead and i have to save it until i really really want to watch it because of Hong Ki. lol) and thanks for another dramas suggestion, first, i wanna Alice no Toge and The Way We Were...
I highly recommend...

1. Angry Mom - dark drama deals with bullying - after mom found out that her daughter was severely bullied in school, she pretends to be a highschooler and kick all the bullies' asses like a boss.

2. Seonam Girls High School Investigators - hilarious but meaningful (makes me cry every other episode) - about a group of 5 student detectives that goes around solving problems such as bullying, abortion, suicide etc. 
My Sassy Girl- Japanese drama: She is strong mentally and very athletic but also so sweet that she made me cry
My girlfriend is a Cyborg- Japanese movie(You can find a lot ofJapanese movies and anime with cyborg females haha
Wuxia )by Jin Yong if you are into those have women that literally beat dudes in a sword fight haha(Condor Trilogy  and also Swordsman 20130

cinderella's sister is a great one! She is pretty bad ass and isn't your usual heroine.