The untamed I think will fit your criteria. I’m a bit late though. 2020!

MADEinABC:

The untamed I think will fit your criteria. I’m a bit late though. 2020!

It's okay :D, I'm welcome to any suggestions!!

Legend of YunXi

The blooms at ruyi pavillion

Under the Power

Two of my favourite chinese cold male lead dramas:

Boss and me

Well intended love

I also found a few like:

Intense Love - ML is doctor, he is nice and all but is and not welcomed to any romance. He is also very attractive (trust me, they found the right actor for this). FL is a famous actor (also very pretty and right actress) but very naive. She somehow (I’m not going to tell how) ends up in the hospital and meets ML. She falls for him but he is not welcoming (at first *wink wink*) to her. The second couple is also very sweet. 

Go Go Squid - ML is a video game captain who is very cold. FL is a cute girl who works at a cafe. Once FL see’s ML in her cafe it’s love at first sight (for her at least). She finds all kinds of ways to get his attention.

A Love So Beautiful - This was a “beautiful“ romance starting with the FL and ML in high school. The FL lives next door to the ML and has had a crush on him since she moved there. ML is a popular, cold student who gets top grades (unlike female lead). He is very attractive (found the right actor again) but does not have any romances with any girls. FL is really cute (right actress) and chases the ML with the ML rejecting again and again until.... (PS: this is a drama where many people will say they will feel sorry for the second ML, I thought so too but the chemistry between the FL and ML was so cute!)

I Cannot Hug You - The ML has a disease where he is a super clean person and perfectionist. FL is a modern vampire that feeds on energy from humans by touching them. FL discovers ML ”tastes” delicious and finds all kinds of ways to try to touch him all while hiding that she is a vampire. She starts to develop feelings for him. ML is unwilling and cold. 

Hope you like them!