I just now finished liar game and found that it was an amazing psychological drama. I need something similar to this drama with a genius male lead. Please Recommend some dramas with Interesting Psychology 

I'm a big fan of psychological dramas! These have a genius lead:

White Christmas
Vampire Prosecutor
MR.BRAIN
God's Quiz
Death Note
Kazoku Game
Border
Galileo (I've yet to watch the last two, but they're similar to the ones above)
And may I suggest you watch the J-ver of Lair Game too? It's more dark and the OST's a great plus. You'll become a fan of Shota's Akiyama.

Thank You so much =)) I did watch Vampire Prosecutor and God's Quiz.. they are amazing too xD I vl start watching the others u mentioned.

J- Liar game is it different from K-ver?? or is it the same story?? Anyways Thank You =))
Love Me If You Dare
Missing Noir M
Bloody Monday 1 & 2
Dr. Frost
Reset
Special Affairs Team TEN 1-3
@ xxATxx I am currently watching Love Me If You Dare. And I just started Missing Noir M - That's really interesting. I will try others too thanx =))
I can't really say since I only watched season 1 of the Japanese Liar Game. But it isn't any less thrilling just because you watched the k-ver. It helps you understand the game and its rules better IMO. So go ahead and watch it!! 
@versaillesyoo you totally beat me to White Christmas, I think that would be perfect.
Mr. Brain
Hard Nut.....although the genius is a female in this one.
Jenius
Death Note