Bride of the Century.

I usually give dramas 4 episodes to get going, this one didn't get past episode 2.  the messages about gender were gross.  the people were horrible.  it had no redeeming qualities.
@naksken

beautiful gong shim: it's called beautiful gong shim, but then ahn dan tae's subplot shortchanged her journey & development. the drama doesn't actually have any real engaging plot points to start, so I get why the male mc's side dish turns into the main course---it's just not the story (or character growth) that I came to watch. I was very let down by this one & extra displeased by the last one or two eps to boot. 

she was pretty: runs dry on humor, IMO, & plot. I found the last four eps especially difficult to sit through because they're pure fluff with nothing going on. personally, I would have preferred to spend my time watching something else. 

spellbound: I'm in the minority, but I think this film is overrated... I liked the comedy but it doesn't blend romcom with horror very well, & I remember thinking that it was lacking in its narrative. I wish it had been more tact/concise & thought it could have fared better as a drama instead.

I saw the devil: again, I'm in the minority, but I don't understand the high ratings on this either. solid, quality performances from the actors & the direction + cinematography deserve their praise, but there is a lot of generic gore. I can handle gore, but somehow I was expecting more from this movie.