Hi! I just started watching dramas this year and really fell in love with them. I am currently having a problem finding new dramas to watch and was hoping someone would help me. I really really love romance drama's without much angst and betrayal and misunderstandings. I have seen many but one that would describe best my taste is "Sensory Couple" and "Healer". I just want a sweet drama with plenty of cute moments, a happy ending, and no angst / sad / intense drama. Thanks!

HI! welcome to dramaland madness! Here's a few of my favorites that sound like what you're looking for:

Birth of a Beauty (some of the cutest moments ever in this, they also trust each other alot and there were rarely any misunderstandings)
falling for innocence (there was some sadness in it but I believe the super cute couple moments and the super happy ending made up for it)
High School - Love on! (this was a really cute fluffy drama.)
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (really funny and cute drama. It remains one of my favorites)
Pinnochio 
The Girl who Sees Scents (one of the cutest couples I've seen. It was kind of intense since it involved a murder mystery but it was a good kind of intense that kept you at the edge of your seat.)
The Master's Sun (this is my all time favorite. It was really cute and unique. some sad parts but most of it was just awesome)
You're Beautiful (everyone loves this one)
Secret Garden 

hope that helped! =D
Hello Rebekah! Welcome to this crazy world and you have to know there is no turning back! hihihih ^_^

i saw your list and i want to recommend you some dramas that i have seen and i really enjoyed!

Big 
Blade Man
It's okay That's love
Noble my love 
Protect the boss
Rooftop prince
Worm and cozy
Reply 1997

i hopei helped you! have fun!!! xD
I have to say it's kind of hard to find titles that have no angst or drama at all while still providing cute moments. I could only think of a couple of movies that are based on manga because everything else has misunderstandings at some point or the other.
Healer had a lot of drama though?

Kimi Ni Todoke

Lovely Complex