Write what kind of drama you're looking for and let the person under you recommend a drama/movie for you while you also recommend a drama/movie to the user above :)
For example:
I'm looking for a drama where the guy is very protective :).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now you will recommend a drama or movie to me and then write what kind of drama/movie that you want to see :)

PS: Please tell me if this already exist.
I Hear Your Voice
Scholar Who Walks the Night

----

Looking for Korean drama wherein the lead couple has to cohabitate or live in the same house. It may be just for a few episodes.
Full House

------

I am looking for a drama that is cliche-free,has heart fluttering moments and so addictive that it wouldnt get out of my mind
Healer
Scholar who walks the night
Orange Marmalade
The Master's Sun

I am looking for an addictive drama, heart fluttering moments, that I will not sleep until I watch it

I Hear Your Voice

----

I dropped Full House though.

I'm looking for a teacher-student romance. Or maybe noona romance.
You can watch the movie : Kinkyori Renai  CLOSE RANGE LOVE

I watched I hear your voice. I need an intense drama !!!!
I'd say White Christmas or the Korean Liar Game or God's Gift - 14 Days.

---------------------

I want a drama thats not slow and gets me invested in the characters.
Six Flying Dragons.the show is at its 20th ep but i havent even notice from all this action.and it has six main character and the show make you invested in all of them.

I want a show which the couple's chemistry is over the roof but it should have a little dark feel overall
Secret (Korean drama) - I think this show is basically the definition of that description. 

I want a drama that is extremely well paced (with few or no slow or draggy moments) that is a good introduction to someone reluctant to start a historical drama.
Jewel in the Palace
Queen Seon Duk
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Faith

----

Medical Thriller with Romance?
Since you already watched Faith and Yong Pal, Doctor Stranger is the only one that fits that category.
I suggest God's Quiz though it doesn't have much romance.

An unforgettable romance drama without cliches/boring plot - like IHYV, Secret, IOTL
There are quite a few that are my all-time favorites that you haven't seen:

The Master's Sun
Scent of a Woman
Padam Padam

A really, really well done drama about a terminally ill person who finds romance (similar to Scent of a Woman).
You can watch the movie: A Millionaire's First Love
It's the only one I've seen about a terminally ill person.

Girl disguise as a guy or a really good comedy without all that typical romance

The Lover for comedy, depends on your type of humor though. I heard History of a Salaryman is hilarious as well, so I'll recommend that, too.
They are both not "girl disguises as a guy"-dramas, though (sorry!).. I just can't think of any that are that good :/

I want to watch a drama with smart as well as capable characters in it. I heard Innocent Man and Queen Seon Duk fit into these criteria especially well. Can anyone confirm this? Or is there something else I need to watch? No whiny female/male leads please. 
Not watched QSD but Innocent man was a good watch. Would something like It started with a kiss be any good .. smart guy. Also cheer up, he is smart. WHite christmas although psycological. All good though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've watched a lot of romance dramas but i'm looking for something that is really passionate. Possibly start of love/hate. Hint of comedy would also be good. I've watch nearly 200 dramas so could be a task to find one iv'e not seen