I would certainly love to watch something along those lines, the only ones that have come close: Material Queen usually have the female lead literally destroyed and knocked off her high horse. I would prefer to see a female lead thats arrogant from start to finish like the Japanese My Sassy Girl.

Also it bothers me that the female lead may start rich but end up poorer than the  male lead(Innocent Man, Yong Pal, Why Did You Come to My House)

Rich women never get the guy, guys in fiction can eat their cake and have it but women cant. men can cheat and be redeemed, women nada. Women always have to choose between love and money.

It would be nice to watch a drama that contradicts the above

Cheers! And thanks in advance

Have you tried Take Care of the Young Lady?
I have been trying to not watch that but it looks like I have no choice now haha. Thanks
I never finished it but Divorce Lawyer in Love has female lead (non wealthy) but super arrogant, her character warms up further in. Twinkle Twinkle aka Sparkling has two girls switched at birth, one raised in poor family who is cold greedy and hates her place in life, the girl raised in rich family is kind hearted and warm. When they are switched back as young adults the originally poor girl goes insane by her greed and becomes an arrogant queen. While the rich raised daughter now in poor situation adapts and remains kind and humble. I think it's about 50 eps but pacing is not too bad
@HappySqueak Thanks , Divorce Lawyer in Love I also dropped, I actually watched it while it was airing. Arrogant female characters are usually beaten down to size. Ugly Alert is the only exception: both female leads did not lose all their wealth or lose their arrogance(at least one of them haha)
I will try your other recommendation thanks chingu. As a guy I prefer the same as female audiences but with the roles reversed but its hard to find such dramas as dramas gather to the audience that is predominantly female.
Thanks again I really thought that this thread was dead . Happy New Year
I think ''My Little Bride'' has the same feel as ''100 days with mr arrogant''.
There's about the same age difference. The overall feel is a bit bubbly, cute and funny. The guy falls in love first.

Also if you like a female lead that's a little more daring, sassy, naggy and extremely funny I would try out ''Marriage, Not Dating''.
The girl isn't rich though, while the guy is. 

If you want a drama where the girl is and stays rich while the guy is poor I would definitely recommend you ''tatta hitotsu no koi''. It's my all-time favorite drama. But the girl is actually really nice, not sassy.
Thanks to Sujach, I'm watching "tatta hitotsu no koi"
I can also think of "The Snow Queen", it fits pretty much your description.
Crap thanks for all the recommendations but I have seen everything
I dropped Marriage Not Dating and also tatta hitotsu no koi(I might give this  another chance)
Marriage Not Dating got bad midway for me.
Again thanks for the recommendations, I think Snow Queen is the only one I haven't seen, with the all suicide angle(Hyun Bin is in it right?) I hope it isnt filled with too much melodrama.