I don't really care for romance as long as it is not like Good Doctor. i hated that show, I went to college with students with mental illnesses (Aspergers, Down and Tourette) The fact that a doctor punched a person with disability and people were apologizing to the doctor in question was infuriating.

Anyways I am worried that I will get more sexist if I keep watching nurses nurses nurses (In Summer Rescue, nurses can't do anything without doctors... Well there is a thing called nurse practitioner you dumb wrtiers I thought to myself)

Anyways I am scared that my previous conditioning is weakening and I want to recondition myself.

Sadly I have seen Doctor X all three seasons and recently re watched all seasons

Domo arigatou

You seem overly occupied with becoming "unsexist".
I sure am haha.
I am guessing that you recommend Code Blue. I saw a review on a blog that seems to hate Johnnys and passed on it years ago haha
What I don't understand is, how will surrounding yourself with female doctors, female CEOs, female presidents, whatever, in your media make you less sexist? That's basic. Nobody these days has any doubt women can do that shit. The trick is to find a realistic, 3-dimensional female character, with wants and needs and ambitions and real human feelings. A housewife can be an independent and interesting character, and a lady doctor can be a doormat or a dumb stereotype of women.

I don't like Code Blue because Yamapi can't act for shit and his hair was awful back then. The female characters are fine though.
You can try It's Okay That's Love if u don't mind kdramas, the female lead is a psychiatrist
Blood
It's Okay It's Love
D-day
Around 40
Love Revolution (good in the first few episodes)

Faith (kdrama) has an amazing female doctor (she's a surgeon) that travels back in time. It's not a classic hospital/medical drama, since she has only limited ustensils that she carried over to the past, but that makes it also more interesting. Personally I gave that drama a 10/10, and that doesn't happen very often, so I would definitely recommend it :P
Doctor Stranger has also a female doctor.
I would recommend:
Its ok. That's love.
Faith
Emergency Couple
Dr Gang
Medical Top Team
Surgeon Bong Dal Hee
kounodori
umechan sensei
code blue (yeah, I still recommend it, IMO season 2 better than season 1. Acting wise its not so impressive, but its quite a decent medic/human drama)
Iryu
Doctor X (just season 1)
dr rintaro

how about nurse drama? :D 
- I second Around 40! it is a nice drama and the actress is the great Amami Yuki :) she actually has quite a lot of strong character women dramas.
- Gyne: it has not a very good rating but it is actually very nice.
- Voice: it is actually about forensic but all characters are medical students.
- You may also would try JIN and JIN 2, the lead character is a male doctor but he is assisted by a woman who is more of an apprentice than just a nurse, plus it is a period Edo era drama so a women involved on medical activities was outrageous.
There was a Bobo doll experiment. Media can influence us. Three dimensional characters sre a diamond in the rough so I am going for the next best thing. Besides what makes a good character differs from.person to person; subjective.
I have seen most of them so I really need to update my drama list.  Thanks for all the replies @Simplifica I will sue you if you recommend a nurse drama. My lawyer she is great she represented one of Tiger Wood's mistresses and got her a book deal allegedly . Does Kounodori improve in mood? It was quite depressing the first 3 episodes @ Nezumi Faith was one of my first dramas. Thanks @Ara yeah Amami Yuki was awesome in boss. I had planned to watch arounr 40 . Cheers! @samsoons I will try Dr Gang, I thought it was about only a male doctor. i have seen or dropped the rest @Hesthea @kcp@emylan Ok That's Love I plan to watch got it recommended on my feed @xxabsinthexx I have seen that didn't even know about Kang Sora then. She was in Ugly Alert, the drama was ok felt like Black Jack @lily_b you are so right sister about Love Revolution, I kind of hate Noaki Fujita or whatever his name is so it made it worse. I wish I was warned to stay away. The premise was tempting and the show promising but it spiralled into a mess I hopr I didn't miss anyone . Thanks again all.
I don't understand what you mean by 3D characters being diamonds in the rough. And I didn't say anything about "good" characters. There are characters I hate and characters I find boring that I still think are good female representation. I think it's naive to believe that surrounding yourself with female characters playing dress-up in all these roles will make you less sexist.