Hey all...

I recently have been watching EXO Next Door (cheesy, yes, but I love EXO haha) and was wondering if there were any other dramas that were similar in the vein that they have kpop groups in who are actually playing themselves. I don't mean dramas where there is the occasional actor in from group x playing a character, I'm talking about actual series based on the band.

I actually haven't watched any others so I'd be curious to know of some good ones. :)

Ah wow, thanks! That's really useful :)
I just finished watching Twenty Years Old with Lee Ki-kwang from Beast (playing himself) and I thought it was really good.  High School- Love On is another good one (in my opinion) but it is different in that it does not a kpop group playing themselves.but it does star Nam Woo Hyun and Lee Sung Yeol from Infinite and its a super cute drama.  You might also want to try To Be Continued which does have the members of the group ASTRO playing themselves.  It is really light and a bit silly but there is some great singing and dancing in it and if you are easily amused like I am you will probably like it.
I will definitely check out High School Love On, and To Be Continued sounds fun too! I've not heard of the others but I'm up for checking it out. :)

In fact, I discovered Seo Kang Joon was in the drama After School Lucky or Not and now I'm very intrigued to check that out as he's awesome!
^I first saw him in Cunning Single Lady. Beautiful man. XD
to be continued has the whole group ASTRO acting with kim saeron as the main actress