If you're ever looking for a good supernatural drama, give Raak Boon a try. It kinda reminds me of one of my favorite shows from when I was younger called Tru Calling. :) It's a nice change of pace from all of the romance dramas. 
Chani Phi Lak - I've just started it and love parts to death. The other supernatural parts - not so much. But give it a try!
So far I watched only one Taiwan Drama, and that's Full House.  I had a drama marathon with Full House,  in one day! It is one of my favorite dramas this year. The actors are great, especially Mike! EYE Candy!. It is a romance and it's really fun to watch. I'm also watching Little Princess with Mike in it.
Full house Thai...is better than Korean original 
leh nangfah..loved this drama cute couple & different story line 
kluen cheewit ..I din't sleep one whole night..kept watching very addictive drama 
Kluen Cheewit - this was very good but I had to skip around as I found the step-father plot line incredibly stupid. I wish there had been more "Behind the scenes of a drama" plot line.
Kluen Cheewit, think its the newest completed subbed show. its nice to watch :)
Next is Buang Hong i think. cheers for more good dramas......
4 Hearts of the Mountain series
-Thara Himalai
-Duang Jai Akkanee
-Pathapee Leh Ruk
-Wayupak Montra

Gentleman of Jutathep
-Khun Chai Taratorn
-Khun Chai Pawornruj
-Khun Chai Puttipat
-Khun Chai Rachanon
-Khun Chai Ronapee

Cubic
green_tokki 
Ill give it a try thank you.
Lots of good ones have already been mentioned, but I'm surprised no one mentioned:
- Dao Kiang Duen
- Kon La Kop Fah
I loved those.

And if you like yourself some Mario and Nadech:
- Roy Fun Tawan Duerd
- Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan
- Bunlang Dok Mai
- Tarm Ruk Keun Jai
All really good.

Of course, my favourite will forever be Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai.
Kleun Cheewit!! The Best slap/kiss drama out there. Highly addictive!! 
Full house 
kiss me 
Panyachon Kong krua

Watching these dramas got me liking Thai dramas so definitely check them out!
I really adored Rooftop Prince and it's one of my most loved dramas. Here are a couple of increasingly that I delighted in and cherished viewing. The majority of them are rom-com and some activity pay someone to do your assignment
Ok, this is not a drama series, is a movie, but I almost cried.. "Red Wine In A Darkest Night" is a BL drama, that speaks about supernatural, vampire, but I can garantee you that you may cry in the end, cause that story makes you stay with it in your head. Please, if you have enough time, watch it. ❤
@ Alan, Thanks I'll give it a watch.
Still watching it but..
ThirTEEN Terrors. It's a thriller/horror, but it's just awesome!

Okay I see a lot of suggestion here but not all of them are labeled. Can anyone suggest any Thai Dramas 2014+ that are romance with a happy ending and not to much angst?