I am looking for a drama where the male lead feels he needs to hold back his feeling for the female lead (for her sake) ,even though they know that they love each other. Angel eyes (lee sang yoon and goo hye son) and ugly alert ( Im Joo hwan and Kang sora ) have that kind of plot. Happy ending is preferred, any recommendation?. thank you

In Time With You (TW) or The Time We Were Not in Love (KR ver.)
The Way We Were 2014 (sad ending, but you can not watch the last ep for a happy ending)
Let's Eat 2
Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds (but this is not yet finished so Idk if it's happy ending or not)
Only one that comes to mind is preserve goo hae ra
Cheese in the trap - the 2nd male lead is kind of like that.
Sprout - Japanese drama.
I Need Romance, but almost frustratingly so. They did date but male lead has tons of issues so can't identify his own true feelings for so long, they end up being house/room mates.
Another Oh Hae Young

boys over flowers
dream high
the masters sun
shut up flower boy band
healer
city hunter
the girl who sees scents
..........i think maybe warm and cozy is like this? i cant really remember......

edit: oh im sorry i messed up.... in masters sun its the girl who holds back her feelings.
Dokushin kizoku
Boku no ita jikan
Taiyou no kisetsu
---> More Than Blue (Movie) --- K ... he hid his love, denied he loved, all along ... All for her sake.

---> East of Eden --- Lee Dong-Chul - she was after him for a long time... and he tried hard to hide his love for her, for her sake and sake of his duty, and obstacles were in the way ... yet she was opposite, always showed and persisted in her love... and tempted him many times....
Excellent and Serious melodrama.... history, business, politics, family-ties, and romance, all equal.

---> The Princess Man --- Kim Seung-Yoo - He was up and down ... 1st showed, then had to hide his love to protect her .... later, had to deny his own feelings, bcz he wanted to hate her ... when she persisted, he denied for her sake, at first ... Up and down, yet she never wavered, Always showed her love, no matter the cost, and persevered.
Excellent an serious ... History, palace politics, action, romance, all equal.

---> Song of the Desert - Mo-Xun / Jui Ye - He holds back and doesn't show her, for her sake only ... meanwhile the other guy, Wu-Ji  is showing love (as a Best Friend) , but not confessing it bcz she's in love with Jui Ye... Wu-Ji persists in trying to win her love, as Jui Ye hides it and rejects her, always for her sake, for her safety and happiness.

---> A Love to Kill --- Bok-Gu - At first he pretends to love her for revenge, while holding back his own heart... Later, even though he can't help but love her, and she the same, he shows her he doesn't love, for her sake, among other things (dont want put spoilers).

---> Tree of Heaven --- He holds back for her sake, her happiness ...I believe!