Series or movies any are fine. Romantic comedies only please no dramas!

If you read my intro thread you would have seen that I am not a fan of Korean dramas.

I want to watch Wild Romance and looking at it's trailers etc... I would like something similiar. Full of comedy and siliness but also cute moments... also please no stretching series and movies were I wait 6 episodes till they kiss.

One would be amazing were they are already a couple and it describes their daily life.

Noble My Love is exactly what you're looking for. High-End Crush also.
Arang and the Magistrate was pretty funny.
Master's Sun is also full of laughs.
Lie to Me is also romantic comedy but it drags a little, this is me saying this about one of my fav shows.
Kill me Heal Me is also romantic comedy and full of laughs, but it deals with a serious issue and has a bit of melodrama.
My Name is Kim Sam Soon if funny, funny funny and romantic.
My Princess is straight up comedic romance but I think it's a little slow. You have to wait episodes for the kiss lol.
My Girl
Twenty is a movie but exactly romantic comedy.
Thanks for the reccomendations, I will check them out ^^
Marriage, Not Dating is one of the funniest romantic comedies I've come across. 
City Hall
Coffee Prince
Sensory Couple
Master's Sun
Kill Me, Heal Me
She Was Pretty
Rooftop Prince
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

There is also 

Greatest Love
Soulmate
Oh my Ghost(ess)
Ex-Girlfriend Club
Witch's Romance
Heart to Heart
The Lover

I have to warn you though, I have found that most if not all Korean romantic comedies have a little bit of drama somewhere along the line but all of the above are predominantly comedies.
You may consider these Kor dramas:

Marriage, Not Dating
Coffee Prince
A Gentleman's Dignity
Master's Sun
She Was Pretty
Rooftop Prince
Reply 1997
Emergency Couple