Hello,
So after watching Signal, I tried to get rid of my slump by watching an american tv serie, Dexter. And I'm now in a new slump... I loved Dexter and Debra relashionship with all the hidden identity thing. As the title says, I'm looking for a criminal x policeman/woman relashionship. For this one, I would prefer a modern drama but I don't mind period dramas. Any country is fine.
I have already watched :
- City Hunter
- Guilty Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna
- Healer
- Iljimae
- Myung Wol the Spy
- The Return of Iljimae
Well, those are not necessarily criminal x police but at least the hero is a criminal. The x police is a bonus. (From what I remember, only Guily Akuma has that.)

SPEC 2 and deathnote maybe? XD

oh, I remember an old dorama .... Ice World/ koori no sekai .. ;) 

Definetely Cruel City
Thank you all for your recommendations. I'll definitely try Ice World and Padam Padam. As for Cruel City, I may give it another chance. I dropped it after 2 episodes so I guess I should keep watching a bit more.
Orthros no Inu, Devil/Maou, Take Five
You should watch Time Between Dog & Wolf. Unfortunately the heroine isn't that badass, but it's a great drama nonetheless. I also recommend 'I remember you'. Even though the hero is on the side of the police, he has his own agenda. The leading woman is awesome and a police woman :)