Can anyone recommend Chinese dramas like Cruel Romance? This has probably been asked before, but I can't find it.

What I'm really looking for:
(1) The male lead was super protective and possessive and maybe a little bit obsessed with the female lead (and no other girls)..
(2) He falls first and very early in the drama (episode 1 lol). 
(3) Lots of skinship and cute relationship moments. The focus is on the romance with the side plots providing a background.

I don't mind if you think the plot is nonsense. I'm looking for super romantic so that's ok, as long as there's a nice romance.
Some others like Cruel Romance : Lady and Liar, Too Late to Say I Love You, Prince of Lan Ling, Boss and Me. I've watched those.
Thanks in advance. ^-^
Le Jun Kai - 9 short episodes
Sealed with a kiss
Thinking of lu xiang bei

Hope it helps...
@JTP : Thanks very much. I think SWAK is too brutal for me lol. Same with Le Jun Kai. First time I hears of Thinking of Lu Xiang Bei so I just checked the summary. He has an affair and he doesn't love her at all. I'm looking for where the male is focused and crazy in love with the main girl. My bad, I edited the request on top. Thanks for the recommendations though. I may give Le Jun Kai a try since it's so short, though.

:)
Obsessive-ish loves and man falls first:
Murphy's law of love
Cheese in the trap
love in time
love me if you dare
witch's romance
werewolf boy
always
high school king of savvy
i hear your voice
Thanks for the recs. Any others? Anything Chinese or Taiwanese or Japanese would be fine too
Did you try cage of Love?  I haven't finished it and tbh I got sidetracked cause of monkey mind, but its recommended for all those others and seemed to have a bit of jealousy and whatnot.  Same actor as Lady and Liar.  I know Secret is similar but I haven't watched it since the premise just sounded too dramatic for my tastes...Noble My Love I know he gets jealous a lot.  
The Greatest Love I know he's pretty obsessive.  I started it, and again got monkey mind....or something...OOOOH I know it was back before I figured out my internet issues and shows would NOT stream so I got like an episode in and gave up and read manga...THAT'S it...hmmmm...should go watch it.  I figure this has been abandoned but it was only like 9 months ago...you might be around still.  
japanese drama that I dropped because the male lead was too obsessive and had an instant crush on the female lead but maybe you'll like it:
From 5 to 9

other than that, the classic obsessed male lead dramas:
Hana Yori Dango (jdrama) or its korean adaption (boys over flowers)

and if you want some serious but good romance drama with obsessive male lead and good plot then I'd rec:
Secret (kdrama, the male lead is overly obsessed to destroy the female leads life after something happened but then love walks in more or less lol)
Kill me Heal me (kdrama, the male lead has multiple personalities, one which is super possesive and instantly falls for the female lead, this drama is serious and hilarious at the same time)
Secret is good! It's interesting to see how the male lead becomes obsessed with her but struggle with affections/feelings he develops for her.  
Secret is good! It's interesting to see how the male lead becomes obsessed with her but struggle with affections/feelings he develops for her.  

I just finished watching Wong Wien Hua Jai and I loved it!! You should try it!

An old Thai drama, an older version of Secret may be.

https://mydramalist.com/10436-roy-adeed-hang-ruk

ML is very possessive.

Behind Your Smile is a good Taiwanese fit for this I think. I haven't watched the ones you mentioned but I feel like this might fit the bill ^^

* Witch's Romance..... Hot chemistry in the first 2 episodes and throughout the show 

* Shopping King Louie.... He falls hard for her and they are adorable 

* Black Devil and White Prince... At first he bosses her around but then they fall in love 

* Last Cinderella....hot younger man falls in love quickly with the lead female and they have a lot of hot kissing/bed scenes and then another hot guy likes her too 

* Lavender.... A hot angel falls from heaven on a lonely woman's roof and they have smoking hot chemistry and bed scenes 

* My Mr Mermaid.... He falls for her fast and is very protective.... I admit the show is a bit goofy but they are cute together 

* Fall in Love with Me.... Aaron Yan plays dual roles to win the lead female..... Lots of great kissing scenes and skinship 

*It's Okay It's Love.... The have some of the best kissing/skinship scenes I have ever seen and it is a great story... It is very emotional so have Kleenex ready... It has a happy ending too