This ought to be fun...give me some boring movies!  

What are some movies where it's like slice of life on steroids it's so mundane?  For whatever reason, I really enjoy movies like that, haha.  A couple of examples off the top of my head: Gyeongju and The Railroad.

Looking for quiet, contemplative, some talking, not much action, maybe some wandering around aimlessly...you get the picture.  A glimpse of some character's world, even if it's not terribly exciting.

Thanks in advance :)

A Gentle Breeze in the Village and In the Mood for Love (I guess most of Wong Kar-wai's films can be categorized as "boring"/slow really)
Most movies I've ever seen are boring. lol
The Homeless student is a nice slice of life movie 
Thanks for the ideas, everyone.  Will definitely check them out. :) 
Somewhere I have Never Travelled was the single movie I could think of. 
Other than that only drama specials came to mind; for some reason a lot of them have that slice of life feel to them.
Yeonu's SummerBomi's RoomOrdinary LoveTaste of Curry. (If you want to give them a try, they're all subtitled on Youtube)
Yeonwoo's Summer is one of my favorite drama specials.  So clearly this is a genre I enjoy, lol.  Also seen Ordinary Love and Taste of Curry and liked them.  Will try Bomi's Room too.
I'm sorry! It was late and I forgot to check if you'd seen them before suggesting them to you.
I'm planning on having another drama special marathon soon so if I find another one that fits the bill I'll let you know.
Oh, no problem.  Obviously you got what I was going for anyway, haha.  You're right that there probably are more drama specials that fit my description too.  I apparently watch a lot of them, so drama special suggestions would be welcome too. :)
Collective Invention
Always. I wouldn't say boring per se, but definitely one of those quiet movies.
It's actually a beautiful movie and one of my faves "My rainy days" 
Most of my friends find the movies ive watched boring because the lack action but still...boring is a subjective word.Japan does a very good job at slow-paces slice of life movies.

Most of Wong Kar Wai's movies
Tokyo Tower: Mom & Me, and Sometimes Dad
Tokyo Sonata
Departures
The Light Shines Only There
The Great Passage
The Backwater
Himizu (?)
Shinigami no Seido
100 yen love
A Story of Yonosuke
Adrift in Tokyo
Kids Return
Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo
After Life
Our Little Sister
Oishii Man

Idk why the list got so long...lol

Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter... and Spring
Failan
The Foreign Duck, the Native Duck and God in a Coin Locker
A Chorus of Angels
Amen
Breath
Soundless Wind Chime
Slow Video
Ride Away
Here's a truly, TRULY boring movie:

Kencho Omotenashi Ka (a.k.a. Hospitality Department), a 2013 film starring Horikita Maki & Nishikido Ryo.

I don't mean "boring" as in quiet, thoughtful, contemplative, subtle. I mean "boring" as in the only reason my friend & I finished it was because we thought *something* would eventually have to happen (hmm, not really). And we were drinking and started heckling the movie and talking about other stuff over it. Suffice it to say I do not recommend this movie at all, but you did ask for boring...