Hello everyone, 
I've seen "Cruel Romance" and "Lady&Liar". I'm now looking for a drama which is more less the same. I really enjoyed the fact that the man is a kind of gangster and really possessive towards his loved one. 
Is there any other drama in the same genre? Kinda gangster-world with romance
(I don't care about the "nationality" of the drama, or about the period in which it's set)
Thanks !
That Winter, The Wind Blows
Cruel City
There is a Thai drama called Mafia Tee Ruk that you might like.  Oh! And there is another Thai drama called Cubic that might be what you are looking for.  Also give Lovers and When a Man's in Love a try.
Healer
Easy Fortune Happy Life - Although not a gangster just a bad boy
Ouroboros
Time between dog and wolf
Please come back, mister - bit of a complicated one to explain as involves body swapping. Good drama though.

Too late to say  love you is another Chinese drama based on possessive love but he isn't a gangster instead a high ranking officer.
My Beautiful Bride
Giant
East of Eden
Time Between Dog and Wolf
Lovers
Swallow the Sun
Cruel City
Please Come Back, Mister (although yes not exactly the main couple ... or exactly couple for that matter)
Inspiring Generation

Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai.This is  a thai drama with dia hard character.Once you start watching it you cannot stop.

Also Thai lakhorn Cubic.

• Tree of Heaven
  • When A Man Love
  • padam, padam... his and her heart
  • beyond the clouds 
  • Kurosagi
  • Story of a Man
  • All In
  • Yoona's Street

siyah beyaz ask (turkish)

✔️ Robber 

✔️ Lawless Lawyer 

✔️ Wok of Love 

✔️ Legend of 7 Cutter ( goofy comedy, action, romance) 

✔️ Neighborhood Hero 

✔️ Two Weeks (more action than romamce)

Can anyone suggest me something like "Once Upon A Time..In My Heart" 

I really loved the second leads more than the main leads. Suggest me something like that! ????

"Once Upon A Time..In My Heart"   I didn't find any.