So I am looking for a drama with romance as a major plot line. I just finished Reply 1994 and totally fell in love with it. I have seen reply 1997 and liked 1994 better. Out of the dramas listed which do you think I should watch? I dont want something with a lot of sadness or angst or a crappy ending. SO far I am looking at: 
Reply 1988, 
Mirror Of the witch 
Another Miss Oh 
Beautiful Gong Shim
I have seen most of the popular dramas and am looking for something new. If anyone has suggestions not on this list feel free to list them. Thank you! 

Also many people have recommended Heal me, Kill me but I have heard that it is very sad. Anyone else have another perspective?
Oh really? Someone told me reply 1988 is not very romance centered and has a lot of sadness compared to 97 and 94. What do you think? Any other suggestions?
Beautiful Life  - no happy ending but maybe the best I've ever seen.
Long Vacation
In The Mood For Love
Fated To Love You - Cheesy but the male main is very good.  Great Ost
Pride - probably my #2
Always

MARRIAGE NOT DATING-if a drama can get a perfect store, this one can. srsly. pure romcom, done really well. no melo/angst stuff which i hate. can't go wrong. very nice ending :D
LONG VACATION-this is one of the only jdamas that I ever watched. i always saw them as weird and just not my taste, but HONESTLY, don't let the fact that it's old push you away. It's made in the 90's and you get that feel good vibe. and i just ahhhhh i love it. cute ending too <3
HIGH END CRUSH-only 20 mins. why don't you check it out along side one of these shows? this has 0% melo/angst, SO HELLA FUNNY, you'll be huge fan of the main guy, and you'll wish the drama was longer.
ANOTHER MISS OH-more on the dramatic side, which doesn't make it as binge watchable, but still great nonetheless. i mean just, look at the ratings... BEAUTIFUL GONG SHIM-this is like sugar. PURE SUGAR.if you still didn't start this...what the hell were you doing? It's so funny and cute---ok i'll stop but check out srsly.
FATED TO LOVE YOU-this one gets on the melo side at the second half a little bit, but don't let that stop you! you will LOVE the main leads, such great actors, you will love it. srsly. just believe me ok. BELIEVE. it also has one of the best first eps ever. Don't believe me? Dare me? Ok. Just watch.
Also try these ones:
9 ends 2 outs. -   A  Gentleman's Dignity-  Birth of a Beauty- Discovery of Romance-Heart to heart- Fated to Love you- My name is Kim Sam soon-secret garden

If you're looking for pure Romance dramas, I recommend you: 
1. 'Another Miss Oh!' (It might seem sad at first, but it's just simply beautiful. You'll laugh so much as well! It has some of the best supporting actors you could wish for. It's simply heartwearming. I still cannot get over the loss that it's finished airing :() 
2. 'Marriage, Not Dating' (I heard it's by the same director as above mentioned and it has a lot of similarities. Hilarious and full of chemistry!)
3. 'Personal Taste' (Not a favorite of mine, but it was enjoyable and very funny)

Now, this is optional because you said you don't want angst. But it's my all time favorite romance drama, so I do have to recommend it: 'It's Okay, That's Love!'
It's very funny, witty, heart-warming, unconventional. But it does have some angst. Even so, if you ever feel like you need a more mature and less cliché approach to love, give this a shot. It's fantastic! I cannot praise it enough.