im looking for drama where the female lead can kick ass, and not a cry baby but with a touch of romance (just a little bit is enough)

some of the dramas ive seen so far were:

Empress Ki
Queen Seondok
I Remember You
Strong personality, lots of capabilities AND literally kicking ass :) http://www.viki.com/videos/1107386v-official-trail...
The drama is outstanding so far. And she's SO great! If you want to get a bigger picture and if you are after action then watch until 5:06 of this trailer, but better not more, there are already lots of spoilers in it, but I guess/hope the scenes are disconnected enough and too many faces to (not) remember that the first 5 minutes won't pose a huge problem.
Secret Garden, City Hunter, Angry Mom.

Ha Ji Won, Park Min Young and Kim Hee Sun all fight well.
I Hear Your Voice (K-drama 2013) - Jang Hye Sung (Lee Bo Young)
Nirvana in Fire (C-drama 2015) - Ni Huang (Liu Tao), Xia Dong (Zhang Ling Xin)
Divorce Lawyers (C-drama 2014) - Luo Li (Yao Chen)
History of the Salaryman (K-drama 2012) - Baek Yeo Chi (Jung Ryeo Won)
I was going to suggest Bromance, Moorim School, and Me too, Flower!, but you've already seen them :) I'll leave them as a reference for other people though

Bring It On, Ghost
Decoded
Moon River
Battle Royale
She's on Duty
Idk if this is what you are looking for romance-wise because it seems to be heading the reverse harem direction, but Cinderella and the Four Knights fits the strong part. There are only 2 episodes out so far, but in both of them she kicks ass. 
Gokusen. The female lead can def kick ass, literally. Just a touch of romance.
Cinderella and the Four Knights .. it's been only 2 episodes but the heroine surely can fly and kick ass !!
Protect the Boss, has kicked the male leads ass a number of times!
Haha yeah protect the boss!!! :D