hello I need reveng kdeama.  

Someone kill male lead parents. And he seek reveng p

Healer
Ouroboros (kind off)
Ryusei no Kizuna
The Bridal Mask and Iljimae
--- The Princess' Man 
Her father kills his father to get to the throne...He wants revenge, now love/hate for her..She's caught b/w love for him and love for her father.

--- East of Eden
Two brothers grow up seeking revenge on the enemy who killed their father .... What they don't know is that the younger brother was exchanged at birth w/ the enemy's son ....
fascinating to see what happens when the switched children grow up to realize the enemy they hated all their life is actually their father, and the family they loved is actually their enemy .
Gap Dong
Remember – War of the Son
These are some revenge dramas:- not all about revenging dead parents nevertheless worth watching.
Queen of Ambition- Same actress that made Mask- Great great drama.. She is so bad.. It will make you want to take revenge on her yourself.
Secret-I can not believe how much I suffer with this girl but hold on revenge was sweet...Good drama also.
Bara no nai Hanaya- This Japanese melodrama is really good, give it a try, it might surprise you..
Birth of a Beauty- Romantic comedy very cute.
City Hunter-This one is a classic not necessarily a personal revenge. I liked this one but for me Healer is way up better.
Ho Goo's love- You will not realized you are watching a revenge drama but it is. This one touched my heart deeply.
I hear Your Voice-This one is AWESOME.It has a noona love also. Exactly what you looking someone killed his parent.
Iljimae if you like historic dramas. Also about dead parents..
Innocent man- It was ok with me, drags a little ending ok.
The Incarnation of Money- Oldy but very entertaining..

LAST is one of my favorite revenge dramas! Trust me if you like revenge then is the drama your looking for!