I never watch dramas while they are airing cause I dont like to wait. I was looking forward to watching Doctors but everyone said it was terrible. Is that true?

Well  liked the drama. I can't say it's awesome cause the story is kind of weak and there isn't much of a plot development, so I'd rate this drama 7/10. Ep 1 to 6 and again ep 18 to 20 only there was more of a story. The middle bit it was a bit draggy but I didn't find it boring cause of the comedy. Also I liked the characters of the two main leads. Also the main male lead is a sweet guy. In most K-dramas the main male lead is portrayed as an arrogant guy, which kind of irritates me lol.
But still I liked the drama, so if you're okay with what I mentioned go ahead and watch :)  Just so you know there isn't much of a love triangle. Anyway don't expect a very lot from this drama cause of it's weak story. It's a cute drama though.
Yup, it's terrible. Don't waste your time. It's not worth your 20 hours. We were all so hyped about this drama at first cuz of the awesome action-packed trailer; however, it had fooled us all. This is not an action drama but a repetitive, boring drama that has a plot that goes no where. I feel like the writer is not trying at all(just look at W, that's what u call a creative writer, am I wrong?). People watch it cuz of park shin hye's popularity plus a lot of different cameos(they're there to fill up the episodes). I definitely felt no chemistry between the leads. It was so predictable what would happen in the end. Nothing special with this drama. Too overrated!
Ahhhh even when PSH is my bias and I'm always IN in all her works.. I couldn't help with this drama. Personally, My PRO to watch this drama could be, her character because isn't the typical female lead (if you like strong female leads like me) . But the rest? Is another romcom drama, with cheesy scenes, love and ... love (?). Also I don't know why but I didn't fall for KRW and his acting (sawrry). I could have loved a plot with PSH being a badass doctor and female plus some of love + a cool story for the rest of characters. Anyway, give a try if you want a lightly afternoon hahaha 

P.S: Beautiful mind was in the same time than Doctors and I love so much this drama!!! Had everything I like in dramas, except the ratings. Cruel life yeah, It was shorted and deserved better. 
its ok, not great, not bad.  it was actually interesting to watch when the lead was still in highschool. when the setting switch to the present, it somewhat trying to be episodic and continuous drama at the same time which i dont like at all.  for me i would rather watch doctor x or code blue if i want an episodic medical drama.  and also it didnt give me the satisfying feeling of revenge or justice that she long been waiting.
you will probably enjoy the first 4 eps a lot, they were fun and have some nice eye candy. But it kind of falls apart later on and could have been a little tighter script direction wise.
Instead of Doctors. Watch the BEAUTIFUL MIND! its awesome!! no words can express how good it is.. :)
What was the point of the story, I found myself wondering. Why did it need 20 episodes? I was upset that Beautiful Mind was rushed. I found that drama more interesting and the plot actually had a point.

However, as a non-PSH fan, I liked watching her act out such a different character. I also didn't watch anything of Kim Rae Won's; I found him (and his character) charming; he wasn't the typical male lead either. So while imperfect, it was way better than Yong Pal. :) 
I finished Doctors a couple of days back. It seemed to have lost it's way a bit in the middle and i wan't too sure what type of show it was that i was watching. The actors did a good enough job but PSH was as stiff as ever in my opinion. I think there could have been a stronger main female which i think would have changed the dynamics of it entirely and made it a better watch. Some of the romantic scenes were lacking and awkward to watch due to the age difference.

All in all though i don't think it was a waste of type. Marathoning it was definitely an advange
I started a few episodes while it was still airing then I just dropped it because it became boring... Like someone mentioned earlier I don't really get the message of the drama. I don't find much chemistry between PSH and KRW and I find PSH was stiff too. I am not a PSH hater but to be honest , I am not impressed with her acting . I am also curious about the popularity of this drama; nevertheless I agree with Fortuna,it is not worse than Yong Pal. 
Lol, OP here and I just finished the drama yesterday. I liked it, but I am easy to please and not to critical. It was a nice somewhat cliche' drama. I felt it lost steam in the middle but I did not make me hate or anything. The romance was cute but sometime awkward. I did not feel a super duper love connection between the two. But it was not bad at all in my opinion, just average.