So...the first half of Office Girls had me in stitches owing mostly to the manager - amazingly talented.  Now I'm on the hunt for great comedic performances by an actor/actress.  Honestly, I don't even care if the drama is bad LOL.  Suggestions?  Thanks!

Choi Shi Won was hilarious in She Was Pretty.

"Jackson!"  :P
I have a list devoted to the dramas that actually had me burst out laughing. Most of those are due to the amazingly funny characters portrayed by wonderfully talented actors. http://mydramalist.com/list/01eaonl1

I highly recommend Falling For Innocence if you haven't seen it yet. The lead male's antics are hilarious! ヽ(´▽`)/
Definitely watch:-
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (J-drama) 2007
Atashinchi no Danshi (J-drama)
Attention Please (J-drama)

also :  Surplus Princess (K-drama)
Coffee Prince (K-drama)
Full House (K-drama)
Personal Taste (K-drama) -----> I watched only like 7 eps of this but it was funny!!

A Gentleman's Dignity
Emergency Couple has a lot of hilarious moments and scenes with Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk fighting/bickering.  I LOL'd a LOT through that one. :)

And I just started Bring It On, Ghost last night.  I don't know if the hilarious comedy continues throughout the entire series, but that first episode made me LOL quite a few times at the fighting between Ok Taec Yeon and Kim So Hyun.  The silly antics of the guys from the Ghostnet club also had me laughing.

Also, there's Love in the Moonlight which just started airing.  The comedy in this one really took me by surprise (there was no comedy tag when I started it, but I submitted it after watching the first episode).  The comedic elements are so well done!  I've LOL'd a lot in just the first 2 episodes, not just at the interactions between Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung, but at other scenes/characters as well.
Hana Kimi J version was soooo funny. I still think about a certain scene from time to time even now nearly 2 years later.

She was pretty like a PP has mentioned. Choi Shi won's "Jackson" never got too old lol

Go princess Go is the most recent drama i laughed at nearly every episode. Krystal Zhang was just brilliantly funny. I mean who wouldn't laugh at a male body swapping into a female and trying to seduce the concubines.

After School: Lucky or Not .. a very quick funny watch. All the boys did a fab job and kept me entertained. The things they do are just hilarious. Very good and the second season is just as good as the first (even though Seo Kang Joon isn't in it). Worth a watch.

Some funny scenes in Please come back mister. the show was also very good
High School King of Savvy
Thanks, everyone.  Will check those out.
I laugh a  with Rooftop Prince and The Last Cinderella 
Protect the Boss is hilarious
Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store
Hana Kimi 2007
My Boss My Hero

Yes, Yes!!! Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store is fantastic.
Anything with Kim Gi Seul.  Flower Boy Next Door was terrible, but there were excellent comedic performances by both Kim Gi Seul and Park Soo Jin.

Oh My Ghost was hilarious in parts too, and was excellent.

Let's Eat, made me laugh out loud so often 

Baek Hee Has Returned was hilarious

Lee Bum Soo and Jung Ryeo Won had some fantastic comedic performances in History of the Salaryman. Especially Jung Ryeo Won, her character was unlike anything I've seen in K-dramaland.