Hello,

I'm currently watching Ice Fantasy and I didn't expect to like it that much. I had already tried other wuxia (basically a fantasy world with kind of a period drama touch) but I really enjoy this one. I don't want a sad ending, at least for the main characters. I'm also quite fond of the forbidden might-be love story between Shi and Yan Da, two sworn ennemies.

So, to summarize my request, here is what I'm looking for :

- a wuxia : ie a fantasy world with magic powers everywhere
- with a happy ending for the main protagonists
- and if possible, a love story between sworn ennemies (main characters as well) => Please, do suggest even if it doesn't have the forbidden love part. If the story is interesting enough, I might give it a try anyway.

Thank you.

I don't watch many Wuxia Chinese dramas but I loved Legend of the Swords. This drama completes two of your requirements on your list so I'm not sure if you'll like it or not but I personally loved it. Hope this helped. 
Thank you so much for answering! But I can't find it under this name on MDL. Do you maybe mean The Legend of the Swordsman (2011) or Swords of Legends or another one?
Some of these I haven't watched fully myself so I can't say whether they have happy ending but they got everything else you're looking for:
Sword Stained with Royal Blood
Legend of Zu
In Hua Xu Yin. One of secondary couples has the enemy-turn-lovers trope.
In Legend of Nine Tail's Fox, Wang Kai's arc has love story between a demon and demon hunter
Thank you all, I'll check them for sure ^^
Here's one! Its called Legend of Su Xiao Xiao(If i nvr remember the name correctly:)) Another one is already mentioned above which it TLSM but do note the ending is not that good...
- Journey to the West
- Ice Fantasy
- Novoland
I'm glad this thread was started!  I've been looking for the same type of dramas with a happy ending, but have been finding it extremely difficult...

Note: Novoland: The Castle in the Sky should not be recommended here.  There's a reason it's tagged under the "Tragedy" genre.
The only one I've watched is The Butterfly Lovers 2008 movie...but not a happy ending
Louis Cha Trilogy...a MUST-SEE classics in Wuxia:
--- Legend of the Condor Heroes (2008).... ..... many, many other versions I haven't seen
---  Return of the Condor Heroes  (2006)
--- The Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre (2002) ..... .... many other versions I haven't seen
a spinoff: 
--- The Romance of the Condor Heroes (2014)
Other Louis Cha novel, Wuxia classic:
--- Demi Gods & Semi Devils (2003) ..... .... or (2013)

Another CLASSIC:
--- Journey to the West .... ..... many, many versions, movies and dramas

Also:
--- Prince of Lan Ling
--- Chinese Paladin 
--- Chinese Paladin 3 

Movies VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (most are forbidden love):
--- House of Flying Daggers (2004)
--- Hero (2002)
--- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000)
--- Ashes of Time Redux (2008 - director's re-cut) .... ....  or 1994 original: Ashes of Time
--- Painted Skin: The Resurrection (2012)

Please Note: I can't remember which had happy endings and which didn't .... To me it is the journey that matters .... meaning I am interested in the story, the feels, not just the end.

A lot of dramas with the title "Legend of _____" are usually either wuxia or historical dramas, so it's your best bet to search through that!
Some of my favorites wuxias: The Legend of Qin (HE)Prince of Lanling (SE), Chinese Paladin (SE), and Swordsman (HE/SE depending on who you ship).
*HE = happy ending, SE = sad ending

Just a side note, a lot of the more recent wuxias (maybe the past year or two) have similar plots: the male lead begins to experience weird symptoms and discovers he has special powers (or he's given powers) and is someone everyone's looking for, etc.
For example, The Legend of Qin, Legend of Zu, Legend of Chusen and many others have this kind of storyline.

Of course you should definitely check out the classics rainruma suggested because they're all very well known stories that are constantly being remade.
I believe most wuxias have sad endings, so just be aware of that.

Legend of Qin is a happy ending for both the main and the second lead, which made me happy because I shipped the second leads much more and usually only the main leads get a happy ending if there is one (everyone else usually all dies). Just beware that the main lead's stupidity level is very high that it gets annoying at some point(s).