Looking for drama that is/has:

not historical (if you think it deserves a chance, just post the name and I'll check it out)

not rich falls in love with poor (unless its not cliche)

strong lead character, who is composed majority of the time

comedy (the scenes shouldnt look forced, i dont find exaggerated violence funny)

post dramas that meet any of the requirements. thanks!

I actually thought there would be a ton of dramas like that but in the comedy genre, it's hard to find.
You can give those dramas a try :

Call of the Country : about undercover agents. I watched it long ago but I think the male mc was quite composed. There is a lot of situational humour in this drama. I don't think it was a masterpiece but it was definitely very funny.
Kimi wa Petto : If you like weird dramas, you might want to try this one. It's adapted from a manga. A working woman pick up a young man sleeping in a box in front of her house. He looks like a dog she had as a child, so she decides to keep him as a "pet". He needs a roof, so he accepts the deal. Don't worry, it's not SM.
The Greatest Love : They're both actor with one a level higher than the other but I don't think it can be considered rich vs poor. From what I remember he female mc is the composed one. The male mc is less composed but has a heart problem so he tries to keep calm.  Mainly situational humour for this one too.

The historical exception :
Sungkyunkwan Scandal : This is mainly a romantic comedy set in a period drama. There is not much politics, it's more about the fact that this is a gender-bender in a time where the female mc could be killed for posing as a man. She just want to study, hence the disguise.
Healer
Signal
Cruel City
A Gentleman's Dignity
Cheese in the Trap
I Hear Your Voice
Any of the Reply series (Reply 1997, Reply 1994, Reply 1988)
Pinocchio
Another Miss Oh
Maybe try Descendants of the Sun? I know it has a lot of mixed reviews, but for me it was one of the most fun -- and funniest -- dramas of the year. Also, all 4 of the leads are very strong characters.
I second VioletSakura's recommendations of Healer, Cheese in the Trap, I Hear Your Voice (haven't seen the rest, and I have reply1988 on hold atm).
Also you could try Bring It On Ghost and Splash Splash Love (it is a historical drama special, but it has only 2 episodes, done VERY well and I laughed a lot while watching it; it also made me want to watch other historical dramas).
+2 Splash Splash Love
Date
Doctor X
Mondai no Aru Restaurant
1. Cruel City
2. Age of Youth
3. Kill Me, Heal Me
4. Healer
Hello Mr. Right
Cunning Single Lady
From Five to Nine
Go Ho's Starry Night