Looking for a drama which has an awesome and original hook in the first episode. I've probably seen over 200 dramas, and so far the k-drama Mask has in my opinion the greatest hook I can remember. So I'm looking for something that can hopefully top that. Whether the rest of the drama sucks doesn't matter :D

Don't bother posting dramas with great hooks, I want the most awesomest you can think of, and great isn't enough! :P

Most awesome? I can think of a few that had me really impressed and hooked from the first episode. They are:

King Of Baking Kim Tak Goo
W
Kill Me Heal Me
Bridal Mask
Healer
Mirror Of the Witch

Now, those were based on first episode hooks alone. The ones that had me remain being hooked the whole way through out of those were:

King Of Baking
Bridal Mask
Kill Me Heal Me
I have yet to see a better Hook:

East of Eden --- two babies switched at birth by a vendictive nurse, so each is being raised by his family's enemy ....
One son dedicates his life to becoming a prosecutor in order to put his father's killer in jail, in reality the murderer is his own biological father.
The other son spent much time torturing his enemy's family,  in reality that was his biological mother he tortured.
What happens when these two boys grow up and find out the truth? ...
The show's writing does not disappoint, every angsty, melodramatic moment is realistic, characters are well developed and grow realistically .... Intricate and interesting relationships!
@rainruma WOW. That sounds so good! You got ME hooked lol. (But 56 eps...? Uhh....*clicks play lol*)