I am perpetually a 4 year old and I like happy endings.  I keep coming across these awesome looking historical dramas and then finding out they're tragic...  Real life makes you cry enough lol.  So, if anyone can suggest some historical or fantasy *or both, both is good* dramas with a happy ending that would be awesome.  The only one I've seen off the top of my head is Faith, and I adore that one.  Otherwise I don't really have any more preferences.  I am just in the mood for something historical.  Thank you for your time.  :D  

You can try those three.

Arang and the Magistrate : fantasy (ghost)
Sungkyunkwan Scandal : romantic-comedy (gender-bender) -> Because this is a romantic comedy, it has the happier ending out of the 3.
The Moon that Embraces the Sun : romance, malediction (amnesia + hidden identity themes)
The Princess' Man
Love in the Moonlight
Queen In Hyun's Man
Scholar Who Walks the Night
Splash Splash LOVE
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
The Journey of Flower
The Legend of Qin
Jewel in the Palace? Sorry if it's too obvious, but despite the tragedies and deaths along the way, the OTP lived happily together with their children in the end.
I second the Moon that embraces the sun!
i love happy ends too ^.~ ♥ here are a couple i really loved you might like too :)

Dong Yi
The Princess' Man
Jejoongwon
Ballad of Seo Dong
Tamra, The Island
Hwajeong
Horse Doctor
Warrior Baek Dong Soo
I really enjoyed Novoland: The Castle in the Sky

The original ending (episode 28) is sad/tragic, but they made an alternate version of episode 28 that has a happy ending.  It'll probably be listed as "episode 29" wherever you're watching/downloading.  So, after watching episode 27, skip 28 and go directly to 29.  That's what I did, since I also hate sad/tragic endings. :P
Go Princess Go is a historical comedy. Its hilarious. The episodes are short but well worth it.
thank you everyone.  I appreciate your time.  I have lots to watch and it's nice to know I'm not starting something that's going to leave me feeling despair.  :D
+1 Love in the Moonlight
+1 Splash Splash LOVE
Shuttle Love Millennium WILL end on a positive note.
Love in the Moonlight
Love Through a Millennium
Cruel Romance
The Princess' Man