Greetings. :D

I prefer dramas that have a pure love / first love romance in it, or just innocent romance, meaning that the main leads of the drama are inexperienced in love. The main male lead can have experience with dating, but I really prefer the main female lead to have no prior experience, aside from maybe a unrequited love kinda thing. :) I also very much prefer, almost require, that the end couple is very obvious from the start of the drama.. I prefer knowing the couple from the beginning rather than make guesses to what it could be. I know love triangles are somewhat unavoidable, but I would prefer them to be very light, and let the second lead have a unrequited love at best.

I'm quite a new drama viewer so I haven't seen that many at all, at this point I have watched:

Currently watching Love in the Moonlight, and liking it so far. :)

Doctors (2016) (DONE) I liked the romance in this one
Healer (Watched till ep 8 or so before stopping, will resume at some point)
Love From Another Star (DONE) I also liked the romance in this, since they both seemed inexperienced.
The Heirs (Watched till ep 8 - 9, I probably won't finish this one)
Moon Embracing The Sun (DONE)
W - Two Worlds (DONE)
I can hear your voice (DONE)
City Hunter (DONE)
Descendants of the Sun (Watched till ep 3, it's very popular but it hasn't caught onto me, I will probably finish it at some point)
Pinocchio (not sure when I watched to, but i will most likely finish this one too)
Blood (Watched till around ep 5 - 6, might finish at some point)
Dream High (DONE) I wasn't a big fan of this one, because of the female main lead kissing the second lead ( I don't know how to add a spoiler thing :( )

That's all of the ones I can remember. :) Thanks for reading through this far! Hopefully you will have some suggestions. :D

pure, more innocent type romances:
Shopping King Louis
Lucky Romance
Prince of Wolf
Bring it on, Ghost!
My Little Princess
Good Doctor
Something About 1% (2016)
If you're not watching this, you aren't a person :D It's SO amazing, Wednesdays were my worst days at uni until this one came along. It's the definition of a perfect pure romance.
@Pigtails4ever
Many thanks. :D I've looked into a few of those before ( usually check the wiki before I start a drama ) and they seemed nice :D I'm definitely gonna give them a go!

@Janey
:o It definitely sounds interesting. Marriage contract developing into love? I'm in. :D
Hogu's Love aka Fool's Love! I think the title says it all 
Try Doctor Stranger, Pinocchio, Corner with Love, Faith, I Hear your Voice, Kill Me Heal Me, LoveO2O
That Fool
She Was Pretty
Wild Romance
Surplus Princess
Momo Love 
http://mydramalist.com/18550-hapimari-happy-marria...
Hapimari: Happy Marriage!?

Male lead was very inexperienced and adorable, and the female lead is also great in not understanding the male lead's inexperience in showing his love to her