Hi there! I'm looking for drama recommendations that involve women being the more assertive one of their respective relationship and/or daily lives. 

Thank you in advance~
Korean 
Another Oh Hae Young (relationship only)
Ugly Alert 
Reply 1997
Hogu's Love 
I Remember You 
Innocent Man
Pride and Prejudice both couples
DOTs second couple
Master Sun second couple (relationship only)

Hong Kong 
Line Walker (the girls inside are strong characters, since they're police/undercovers)

Taiwan
In Time with you (More of daily life)
Love Me or Leave Me

Ahh HK and Taiwan dramas have plenty of those leads (esp HK) but I watched them ages ago so my memory is rather vague. 

East of Eden ---  Guk-ja and others .... All major women characters were more assertive than their men, especially the two leading couples and the mother.
Empress Ki ---  Ki
The Princess Man --- Se-Ryung .... Amazing leading lady ... relationship before and after revenge, wouldn't happen if she wasn't the more assertive one.

Scarlet Heart --- Ruo-Xi .... Smart, clever .... she takes charge of her life and fate, despite being stuck in the past and in the palace.
Sound of the Desert --- Jin Yu ... Smart and clever .... refuses to be a victim... pro-active in forming her own fate.

Soredemo, Ikite Yuku ---  Romance is not the focus...Dark theme, but powerful .... she and male lead bring healing to their families.

Movies:
My Sassy Girl  --- The Most assertive...LMAO!
Windsrtruck  --- 

Also, other posts regarding similar subject:
Strong/Intelligent/Sassy/Headstrong female leads? ---  "...more flawed but fascinating STRONG female leads..."
Strong Female Leads? ---  "... rare dramas with female leads that do the protecting or fight alongside male leads?..."
Strong, ruthless, tormented female lead --- "... either plotting/seeking revenge, redeeming her past grave mistakes, taking/restoring back her rights,... some kind of ultimate mission.... so strong to the point she would do whatever it takes to accomplish it, ... At the same time she's also suffering inside,...."
Tough Girl or Tough Guy dramas ---  "...funny and romantic tough girl dramas or movies  that may have some male tough guys..."