Any drama similar to Nirvana in Fire but with a more happy ending?

Does a drama similar to Nirvana in Fire exist in this world?? If so, I also would love to know!

Well, there is a small hope thatNirvan in Fire 2 will be similar (but with different characters) but it is almost a year until then... http://mydramalist.com/20566-nirvana-in-fire-2-the...

Great King Sejong was the drama that helped me to get out of drama slump after I've watched NiF.

It has many similarities to NiF, the prince is underdog and has ppl who help him to become king and beyond, in a way it is NiF story told from the perspective of the prince (without the revenge part). It is however a much longer and slower drama with a lot of talking.

Another drama in similar vein is Six Flying Dragons, it is absolutely well put together and a must watch for anyone who likes historical fiction, I think
I think your question is a spoiler,  thanks for that
@Naksken, it's not a spoiler the fact is made known in the very beginning of the first episode.
Battle of Changsha has a similar vibe. It is very well-written, realistic and touching.
Thanks guys, I'll try those out.
I agree with Juls that Great King Sejong and Six Flying Dragons are both excellent, but be warned that you won't exactly get "happy endings" from them. Jumong is another option with a similar feel. If anyone has other Chinese drama recommendations like NiF I'd love to hear them as well since I'm most familiar with Korean shows.
Similar to NIF? Good luck with that. I haven't seen anything close to it yet. But you never what the future has in store for us. :)