Hello,
It's still winter break for me (I've got like a week left lol) and I want to make the best of it (what better way to end my break than watching a drama? :) ) Unfortunately, I'm having a LOT of difficulty finding a drama to watch (it's hard to decide and pick!). So I was hoping anyone (everyone?) would recommend me a drama to watch! 
Just a few requirements/notes

1. - Romance (sorry. I live for romance in dramas.)
  2. - no tragic/sad ending (i.e. main character dies. I've noticed that many of the chinese historical/fantasy/wuxia dramas I watch have sad endings lol for some reason). 
  3. - It has completely finished airing  and is english subbed (I find that I have no patience to wait for an episode or two every week, so I would prefer for it to be completely aired and eng subbed)
  4. - nothing too old. So preferably dramas that aired 2010+ (so 2010-2017)
  5. - would prefer drama to be an actual drama-length series (how long is a drama length series anyways? 12 episodes? 16 episodes? 20? 54?) and not like 3 episodes long or dramas where episodes are like 30 mins
  6. - I would prefer it if it was either a south korean drama, chinese, taiwanese or thai drama. 
  7. - Don't really care for age gaps (I am a fan of older guy-younger chick, but it is not a requirement since I don't care if there is an age gap or if the girl is older or nah)
  8. - Don't really care who is rich--the guy can be the rich one or the girl can be the rich one (you know from the rich family)

A few dramas I have watched and loved (for whatever reason that was lol)

• Sweet Spy (to be fair, this was my first introduction into the k-drama world and drama world in general, so it has always held a dear place in my heart and well Dennis Oh is a fine specimen...)
  • Bromance (girl pretending to dress as guy? Aiiite I'm in loool.)
  • Sixth Sense (Thai drama not the movie lol. 5 girls born with different senses that help them deal with the supernatural world! I do enjoy supernatural dramas as well or ones with powers or whatever)
  • King Gwanggaeto the Great (I don't know how accurate it was, but I enjoyed seeing fighting/warfare/alliances/ etc.)
  • You're Beautiful ( 'nuff said)
  • Love Me if You Dare (Wallace Huo? Murder/detective drama? YESSS. This also does mean I've watched Dr. Frost lol and When a Snail Falls In Love)
  • Good Doctor (main male too cute for his own good)
  • Surgeon Bong Dal Hee (have to admit all the medical-y stuff made your heart race!....and i mean....there is lee bum soo...soo..)
...and of course my list goes on of what I've watched but these are just a few. I'm sorry if this doesn't give you many details into what I'm looking for (ask me questions?). You're also welcome to look at my drama list too! ^_^

I'm also on the fence about revenge dramas. I'm kinda apprehensive about watching dramas where guy dates girl to get revenge on family or girl dates guy to get revenge on him and his family or whatever as I'm worried it will be a tragic ending, but if it's not a tragic ending, then maybe recommend to me?

Please recommend me a drama? Maybe one from your top 10 or 100 or however many dramas you've watched list? ♥

Thanks! (I look forward to binge watching dramas~ ^_^)
since you have only a week i limited myself with recommending only 3 dramas. all of them were really easy to binge-watch for me and are one of my most favourite so i hope you will like them too :)

Reply 1997 - it is a first of 'the reply series' and it was incredibly loved by koreans and mdl users :D. it has 16 45-minute-long episodes and it is quick-paced and incredibly easy to binge watch. has fantastic friendship and romance element and it is also really funny :). it has great retro feeling and it will make you feel nostalgia even if you didnt experience that time :D

Shopping King Louis - 16 episodes that are 60 min long. main characters are absolute cuties and it is full of innocent romance. there are no ~suuuper dramatic~ plotlines but it is still very entertaining

Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo - 16 episodes. another cute and innocent romance (but not as innocent as shopping king). very nice slice-of-life coming of age drama. it has a bit rougher start but after 4th episode the quality goes up up up!!

(honorable mention: Reply 1988 - 20 episodes that are 90-minutes-long (not as easy to bingewatch for me). incredibly high quality drama. it focuses a bit more on friendships and family element but still has plenty of romance. i would say it is also a bit more serious than reply 1997.)

Boss and me
the disguiser
Hope u like it !
Healer
Queen In Hyun's Man
It's Okay, That's Love
Another Miss Oh
Kill Me, Heal me
Just You (haven't finished this but it has a rich guy/ girl who works for him)
Goblin (has an age gap of around about 900 years if that's enough for you lol)
I'll recommend all this which I love:

Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo
The greatest love
The master's sun
Secret Garden
Healer
Kill me Heal me
Fated to love you
We married as a job
Tatta hitotsu no koi

My Favorites:
Incarnation of Money - Romance is just a sideplot.
A Gentleman's Dignity
Master's Sun
Marriage, Not Dating
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
What Happens to My Family?
Looking over your MDL, I'd recommend:

1. City Hunter, which IzzyDramaLover already rec'd and I completely agree fits the bill of your requirements;
  2. Bring It on Ghost (a.k.a. Let's Fight, Ghost!); and
  3. Splash Splash LOVE. This one is only 2 episodes, but it's so fluffy and adorable.  I think you'd really enjoy it.
Have a relaxing break!