Hi, everyone!
I really want to see a movie/drama/anime (korea, japan, chinese, bollywood, hollywood, etc...i dont care where does it come from)
as long as it has plot like this:

A. (Good guy VS Bad Guy) 
The bad guy is so powerful and it looks like she/he totally overpowered the good guy. But actually the good guy that controlling the bad guy. The good guy is a great schemer so the bad guy doesn't realized that she/he is the one that being controlled.

B. (Bad guy VS Good guy = Bad Guy) 
The bad guy is an evil villain. She/he is super confident that everything will happen as her/his wish. In short, the bad guy is the typical character that viewer will hate her/him for sure (100%). But it is turn out that the good guy is more evil (jerk, heartless, badass, crazy, sadistic, etc.) than the bad guy. So in the end, I want to see the evil villain became pathetic villain. 
For example:
-boss mafia/gangster vs psychopath 
-very evil human vs real demon.

So Guys if anyone of you know a movie or drama with plot like that (A or B). 
Please help me, I'm so eager to watch this!!!
I'd say:

Death Note (japanese, there are movies, a drama, another remake, choose whichever you want, the most recent would be the drama with about 10 episodes, I watched all of them because the plot is good and the story doesn't get boring))
-> the "good" guy is actually evil and no one knows about it besides the hidden good guy that everyone wants to catch, so the real good guy tries to uncover the "good" guy who's actually evil but he has to be careful because the evil guy could and wants to kill him

Majo Saiban (japanese drama)
-> this one is quite intriguing because until the very end you don't know who the good and who the evil one is, I don't think you'll expect the ending
Hi! :) I'd recommend...(I hope I got the proper idea of what you're looking for)

Drama Special Series Season 1: White Christmas
Two Weeks
Siren

Confessions
KILLERS
No Mercy
A Hard Day
Azooma

English movies:

Don't breathe (2016)
Insomnia (2002)

Thanks everyone for your reply !!!
I also edit my question, so i hope you guys will more understand what i mean.
I can't think of very many dramas with these plots but for A I would suggest Nirvana in Fire! The main character is a great schemer and his goal is to control and overpower the bad guys.
Korean version Liar Game is great, genius male lead vs evil intelligent opposing male character. It gets intense as the eps go on as they try to top each other by using their smarts and wits.
Yeah I know this kind of plot is not common. So even if you guys just can only give me one title suggestion, I'm more than happy to hear that. I really appreciate all of your answers. Thank you so much !!!