Hi, Guys!

A week ago I watch this movie One Day. I don't expect anything, but its turn out to be a good movie. I like it but i hate it. And it is still affect me emotionally, because somehow I really really want to PUNCH the lead male character so badly. So I want to fix my mood with similar show but with better ending (happy). It doesn't have to be Thai Movie, it can be anything movie/drama/anime from korea, china, japan, india, USA, etc (whatever). Please help me?!

Thereare many movies like that. The original Korean My Sassy Girl comes to mind. Also, my fave kdrama series, Fated to Love You.

I just finished watching this movie 5 min ago and decided to search Google and see what people are saying about the ending.  I managed to run into this post and decided to create an account in order to reply and express some of my thoughts. FYI I am a 30 year old male who started watching Thai movies because I felt it would help me while I try and learn the Thai language.  Romance usually isn’t my goto genre when picking a movie. I usually prefer action or suspense films, but over the past 3 weeks or so I have seen more romance movies than I have in my entire lifetime. I gotta say, this  one really has me shaken up. This movie sure took me on one hell of a ride. The main character made me cringe throughout the whole movie but something inside me told me to keep watching and see how this all plays out.  Towards the end I truly thought this will result in a  happily ever after type of ending. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case... I don’t know whether I should feel happy, sad, or angry. Words cannot even explain how I am feeling right now. 

Thanks for the bump. I checked it out and wow it was pretty good once you get over the weird (cringey) beginning that forced by the male lead. The ending was pretty powerful but I can understand people not liking it for being too open ended.

I think ultimately you had two people who were struggling emotionally and with their lives and the day together helped them make some needed changes to their lives. I kind of wish there was a sequel or something. They don't even have to end up together... just a sequel to show what happens after.

The ending scenes of him not being there and her watching a video of herself was pretty powerful.

Hey, I didn't understand why did she cry while watching the video of hers and then she tells Top that she's already been to the Snow festival like she just believed that video real quick. Could anyone please explain that to me?