I need a drama with happy go lucky,lively,cute &chirpy female lead.. Like in bring it on ghost she was such a happy at the same time cute person when she was a ghost.. I don't want female leads who cry for everything & take things too seriously.. In Chinese drama perfect couple the female lead is the best happy go lucky person I've come across so far ..she puts u in smile no matter how the situation is unlike many heroines who tend to b annoying. My gf is a gumiho & just you ( though some may find her loud  in 1st few episodes she develops into a happy go lucky character as the drama progresses which will make u love her) also belong to the above said category.. So if u find any Asian drama/movie where the girl is cute & chirpy pls do recommend me:)

PS: there is this Hindi movie called "jab we met" where the female lead portrays 'i am always happy' type of character which made me fall in love with the movie as well as her character.. So i became a fan of these type of movies:)

So if anyone after watching a movie/ drama fell in love with the female lead's character pls do recommend them to me.:)

Assuming you mean from any country:
Just You
Kill Me Heal Me
One More Happy Ending
Nodame Cantabile
Lucky Romance
Please love the useless me (jdrama, romance)
Hotaru no Hikari (jdrama, romance)

I'll give you the stars and the moon
runaway sweetheart
yes! Mr. Fashion
thanks everyone i'll check them out:)
I recommend Shopping King Louis
Good morning call
Itazura na kiss
Shan Shan, Come To Eat!
Sorry, it's the Chinese title of (Boss & Me) starring Zhao Liying:)
 Stay with Me
beautiology101 
cinderella and the four knights
what happens to my family? 
drinking solo
shopping king louis
healer 
mare
one more happy ending
reply 1988
sassy go go
she was pretty
surplus princess
twenty again

The Starry Night, The Starry Sea is a Chinese rom com with sci fiction. The female lead totally fits your description.
Healer
Nodame Cantabile
Shopping king Louis