Hi

I am looking for a drama,in which the story told in a very different way.What I mean is using narrative devices,a simple story of love or whatever told in an extraordinary manner.After watching many dramas what i find is,most of them are predictable,especially romantic comedy.Though over all plot and characterizations etc are exciting and engaging,the way over all story narrated is very normal and predictable.

non linear narration or flash back narration or two persons point of view narrations..like this,i need something which is different in terms of narrating a story.I am looking forward for your recommendations friends.

thanks a lot.

I can think of:

The Reply Series (flashback narration)
Dear My Friends
Battle of Changsha
As we don't know what you've already watched, and what might not fit your criteria, some japanese suggestions : 

- atami no sousakan (though might sound normal at first)
- Densha otoko
- Kazoku Game
- Kazokugari
- Kisaratzu Cat's Eye
- Mr Nietsche in the convenient store (i don't think we can really talk of "plot" in this drama though).
- Namonaki Doku
- and its great sequel Peter no Souretsu
- Proposal Daisakusen
- She
- The quiz show (2 seasons)
- Tokio

Movies and specials are a better format for this kind of thing 
- my personnal favorite in its original narration : Kirishima, Bukkatsu yamerutte yo
- a total "ufo" : Symbol
- Mou yuukai nante shinai

Goblin! Very unique storytelling, cinematography, etc. I've never seen anything like it!

Signal
Proposal Daisakusen
N no tame ni
Maou

Maybe try:

- Secret Investigation Record aka Joseon X-Files (SK), which at first seems to be pretty straightfoward, despite its unusual genre (fantasy x sci-fi x period drama), but eventually turns into something more philosophical
- Shokuzai (Japan, flashbacks & multiple PoV)
In terms of currently airing dramas, Missing 9 and Tomorrow With You base have interesting narration styles!
Maybe 
- Evil Minds
- Real (well I don't remember exactly if it's because of the narration or the big plot twist but it certainly is particular) 
-If cats disappeared from the world
The Producers was quite special in the way it was filmed, Seung Chan acts kind of as a narrator sometimes 

Flashbacks + very suspenseful (+ beautiful cinematrography): I remember youW
Flashbacks + story over 3 decades: my love eun dong