Can you recommend your favourites? Any country is fine. I'm an avid fan of the genre and I'm feeling the symptoms of withdrawal because I can't seem to find a satisfying enough drama, the last one I watched in this genre was Gap Dong and it has become on of my favourites! I'll list down bellow the ones I've watched and liked and add a * to my favourites/ the kind I'm most looking for right now. Thank you so much in advance!
-------------------------------------------------
Bad Guys*
Cruel City*
White Christmas*
Gapdong*
Hwayi: A Monster Boy
Liar Game
Love Me If You Dare*
Missing Noir M
Signal*
Triangle
Ouroboros*
You're All Surrounded
The Village: Achiara's Secret
I also watched and loved:
I Remember You
Healer
I Hear Your Voice
Pinocchio
And you can recommend similar ones if you think they're worth it, but I separated them because they're more focused on other aspects which I'm not particularly craving for right now (but which are welcome anyway).
Remember to recommend only ones you think are great, not just in the same genre. Thank you once again!
I haven't watched God's Gift, but I'm planning to watch it this week because it has good reviews. I'm also looking for good crimes/suspense/investigation drama nowadays and reading some reviews about it before I start. XD
Vampire Prosecutor
Dr Frost 
God's Quiz all seasons

And from movies best psychological ones for me were M(엠) and Haunters
Light ones; phantom detective
Evil minds
Three days
Border
Daisho
Glass prison
kaitei no Kimi e
Missing 9 (currently airing)
Remember – War of the Son
Punch
Bitter Blood
Brain Man (movie)
Kurosagi
Maou
Orthros no Inu
Zeni Geba (really twisted)
Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku
doS Deka
Remote
Tokyo Dogs
Angel Heart
All those listed above are good, I don't know what else I could recommend you... But I'm happy we have the same taste hehe 
anyway, I'm gonna classify the one of above : I think brain man, remember-war of the son, evil minds (*q*) , border, orthos no inu, ryusei no kizuna , the man of nowhere, haunters, Maou, (and a few ones that haven't  been listed if I'm correct : Byakuyakou, hundred millions stars from the sky, Himizu  and A Liar and a Broken girl [more psychologically axed though ]) are the one that are really gritty/ mature, I think 
if you're looking for something a little more classical/lighter,(or for younger audience I'd say) there are : Kaitou tantei yamaneko, Tokyo dogs, maybe Kurosagi (even though it can be quite dark at moments) bitter blood (that has a lot of comedy in it but it's still great) bloody Monday-actually serious but I watched it at 11 yo without any problems, which isn't the case for some other listed haha - siren (well it's quite serious too actually) ...
There are a few listed above by other users that I haven't watch so I can't class it :/ but anyway thanks for having posted this post because I too am having some withdrawal symptom here x) I also started Kazoku Game and subete wa N no tameni, and they seem quite good!
edit: maybe Decoded, Local Hero, SPY, The five and Guns and talk could also fit your category, although they may not be as genius as Cruel city/ Evil Mind/ the man of nowhere ^^ | Real (with Sato Takeru) can fit too, probably in the psychological category ^^ although it's maybe a little too much slice-of-life ? You really enter in someone's mind and it's... Mind blowing lol