I want to watch dramas that feature older female and a younger male

- they don't have to be main characters but have to have importance to story/drama and appear frequently
- fine with all types of dramas
- also, doesn't have to be a huge age gap between then like 5-10 years can even be as little as 1-2 years
I need romance 3
K - Dramas
Oh My Lady
Hello My Teacher
Baby Faced Beauty
What's Up Fox
Wich's Romance
If you're interested in Japanese dramas I can recommend - Last Cinderella, Kyou wa Kaisha Yasumimasu (I'm Taking the Day off) and Second Love. Kinkyori Renai Season Zero has some feelings between a couple where the girl is a few years older but age is the least of their problems, and Sumika Sumire kind of has an age gap thing going on in that a 65-year old woman wakes up in the body of a 20-year old and falls for a 20-year old guy, but is still technically a 65-year old woman...
I love this trope and I second pretty much all of the previous recommendations~ 
I'll also add a Jdrama, Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu, which has has an older woman-younger man interaction with the secondary characters. Theres no interest at the beginning (outright dislike from the older woman, actually) but (**semi-spoiler**) things develop and evolve throughout the series.
I have a list of over 130 titles (dramas and movies), you can take a look:
Noona Romance themed movies and dramas
If you don't mind it not being the main, Bubblegum has a really cute older female/young male romance!
  • romantic doctor kim sabu
  • last cinderella
i hear your voice was very good

You should watch Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food

It is airing in Korea right now and its storyline is so smooth and the chemistry between the main leads is amazing~  (I am seriously addicted to this drama right now) I have watched a lot of noona romance dramas and I am 100% sure that this drama is my  #1 from now on.

On the other hand I really recommend I Hear Your Voice,  Reply 1988, Angry Mom (although they won't be a couple jisoo was so cute there, and actually it is not included in romance genre),  Kenja no Ai (storyline has a revenge factor ), Kimi wa Petto (it has 2 japanese adaptions and 1 korean adaption), Madam Antoine (not a huge fan) , Modern Farmer, Panda and Hedgehog (to be honest I watched this 4-5 years ago so I cannot remember their age gap but if I am not wrong female lead was at least 1-2 years older than Donghae, and the couple was cute),  Plus Nine Boys (there are lots of couples one of them is noona-dongsaeng themed), She Was Pretty (good one), Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto (you should definetly watch this~Kento Yamazaki ^_^), Surpluss Princess (not the main couple but they were soooo cute), My Love From Another Star and Hello Monster

SOMETHING IN THE RAIN!!! You would absolutely love it. But the only problem is you would have to wait a little bit. I have a feeling that the subs issue is going to solve pretty soon. :)

If you don't want to wait watch cheese in the trap. You would find the side couple really cute!

Ankita:

SOMETHING IN THE RAIN!!! You would absolutely love it. But the only problem is you would have to wait a little bit. I have a feeling that the subs issue is going to solve pretty soon. :)

If you don't want to wait watch cheese in the trap. You would find the side couple really cute!

Something in the Rain (Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food) is seriously sooooo cute. I have already watched all 8 episodes 3 times... I have no idea what is happening to me, I am so addicted. 

I don't have an age gap list I should make one....

https://mydramalist.com/list/b1zwk0KL

This is a mix of both

✔️ Witch's Romance

✔️ Secret Affair 

✔️ Flower Boy Ramen Shop

✔️ Cunning Single Lady ( 2nd lead likes lead female) 

✔️ Misty

✔️ Seducing Mr Perfect 

✔️ Fantastic ( Ji Soo and Park Si Yeon) 

✔️ Surplus Princess ( Kim Seul Gi and Nam Joo Hyuk)