I want to watch family dramas that have a good number of episodes and also the romance is very good ( it has cute intimate moments)

At least 30 Episodes

Things Like

All about my mom

a daughter just like you

Smile, You

Smile Donghae

Ugly Alert

Ojakgyo Brothers

Three Suspicious Brothers

What Happens to my family

Shining Inheritance
http://mydramalist.com/70-shining-inheritance

It has a similar vibe to Smile, You
These are old dramas but awesome, imo. 

Pure 19- two couples with awesome chemistry. Quite funny too. Watched this twice!

Be Strong Geum Soon- I think it rated an average of 38% during its run. Even reached 40%. That was how good it was. Watched this more than 2X. Even bought the original dvd set from yesasia. 
You've already seen some wonderful family dramas!.... Smile You had  a surprisingly very good romance ..... Other ones w/ good romances: 

From the writer of Ugly Alert:
--- Family's Honor

This has all the elements of a Family drama, but much more intense, as it is in the melodrama genre:
--- East of Eden --- Wonderful romances, lots of family drama, great characters w/ realistic development, intriguing plot.
Five Children 
Laurel Tree Tailors 
I really like Glorious Day, because female lead's family moves into the guest house of male lead on the same property with shared courtyard so they always run into each other.
The new drama Father is strange
I caught up with Father is Strange and also looking for a similar drama that is relatively recent!