Hi all

Thanks a lot for helping me always.

Here i am with new request.It might seem random to some people,but as of now i am in that mood,so..please try to help me.

I watched the drama Padam Padam.Its really one of the well written dramas i come across.In that Main Lead went to jail for the murder,he didn't commit.He was framed by some one,who is from powerful background.Though there is little bit conflict between Hero and Villain.But some how i didn't get satisfy.

I am looking for similar setup hero and villain.I need more direct war between these two.Like,he want to take revenge or kill the one who is responsible for this,etc.

Please try to recommend me.

Defendant with Ji Sung (2017) is my immediate reply, have to think a bit more about others

p.s.  I gave it a 10
i havent watched Padam Padam yet but from your description mmm i'd suggest to try Remember: War of The Son probably? but instead of the main lead, it's his father who was framed and went to jail. still the main lead acts as the hero here and make his way to get revenge. The villain also has the powerful background so it's hard to get him down.
main lead went to jail for the crime he didn't commit --- first time i hear someone looking at this kind genre.

http://mydramalist.com/5465-itsuka-hi-no-ataru-bas...
This is female lead tho
two weeks-lee joon gi
defendant-ji sung
yellow boots- if you want female lead who went to jail-it has many episodes
Try Secret great melodrama with a good revenge plot. In this case the main lead is a female. It is a very strong melodrama but the ending was good!
Tazza 
Legendary Witch (2014)- female leads who went to jail
W - Two Worlds
One Way Trip (Glory Day)