So, I'm a huge zombie flick fan, I love most of Romero's 'Of the Dead's, I love most all  zombie flicks I have seen (including b/indy movies, but excluding that atrocious Diary of The Dead), I've enjoyed Highschool of the Dead (anime) as well as 28 days/weeks Later (not actually zombies, but close enough), I've seen a few Indian zombie movies, and I was wondering if anyone knows about any jdramas, kdramas, or cdramas (or any really) that involve zombies in a large way, either being primarily about zombies, or with them being more of an off to the side thing, but they must play a larger role than just an episode or two or just 10 minutes on time in the movie.

I've seen City Hall of the Dead, and loved it, a rather humorous (and more realistic) look on a zombie outbreak, but I'd love to have more.   

Thank you for any time spent reading this.

You've seen City Hall of the Dead, so the only thing that I can recommend is The End of the World, which is a bit like 28 Days Later (viral infection causing zombie-like symptoms that eventually kill people) but from the POV of the medical professionals tasked to cure and contain the epidemic.
The only one I can think of is Sailor Zombie but that's an idol drama so don't expect any exceptional acting or story. I'm not sure how much fun it is if you're not a fan of the girls.
there is a short drama spin off/ prequel from I am a hero 
http://mydramalist.com/17257-im-a-hero-hajimari-no-hi

All I can think of is the korean movie Train to Busan... There is also Warm bodies (but it's a ROMANTIC american zombie movie ^^ )
I can't think of any dramas, but I know of some movies.

Tokyo Zombie is really good. It's more of a comedy, but done very well. 

Stacy is rather stupid so I don't recommend it, though.

Both those movies are Japanese.

There is also the Hong Kong movie Bio Zombie, but it was so awful that I dropped it within the first 10 min. :p

I know I have a few more on my plan to watch list, but being the massive length it is, it would take forever to go through and find them. Sorry about that! I love zombies, too, so I add anything I come across about them to my plan to watch list. Off the top of my head, I can say that Japan, Hong Kong and Thailand are where you want to look for Zombie stuff. The only Korean movie I know of is Train To Busan. That was awesome, btw. I think it eas even better than Romero's movies. 

Good luck! (^_^)