I'm pretty sure the cause of my intolerance for romance is the fact that my love life is nonexistent. 

I'm sure you can understand, right? 

It's like . . why would I want to watch cute couples be happy together and overcome obstacles while I'm sadly bundled up in my blankets with no one by my side?

A-Anyways, 

If you know of any good dramas without romance , would you please list them below?

The kinds I like a lot are the ones filled with angst, tragicness, you know that sort. I really r e a l l y enjoy dramas when they have that one problematic bromance. (I just love troubling bromances so much, ugh) Honestly , I think I'd watch any drama though . . As long as it isn't sweet fluffy, you know? Those get boring fast . . I'd like to watch one with a great plot filled with problems that will make me shift in my seat and break into nervous sweat every ten seconds. Or ones that will make me think about how great it is after each episode.

. . . ;-; 

please just rec me good dramas, thanks. ;_;

Hi! :) I noticed that you're new to MDL so welcome!! :)
I'd recommend..

Vampire Prosecutor 
Drama Special Series Season 1: White Christmas
Two Weeks ---> well you do see a relationship here but the main focus is not romance (if you don't mind watching :))
Gokusen ---> you can see some characters having a crush or two but not a romance drama.
Limit
Neko Zamurai ---> friendship between a samurai and a cat lol
Ryusei no Kizuna ---> there's a relationship here too but that happens later and it's not the main focus.
Shinzanmono

I hope you don't mind the genres and I hope you enjoy watching! :)

Ohh and also..

Nobuta Wo Produce ---> 1 character had a crush on another character but that's just it. No romance. Just friendship :)
I'm very picky when watching Drama so I can guaranteed these shows are really good. 0 romance as far as I remember.

Last
The Chaser
Special Affairs Team TEN
Bad Guys
Three Days
A Tree With Deep Roots
God's Quiz
God's Gift 14 Days
Liar Game (Korean)

-RodJun828
misaeng
juhan shuttai
seirei no moribito
border
ishi no mayu
suisho no kodo
missing noir m
late night restaurant (based on shinya shokudo)
+1 liar game (korean -- writer tried to push a loveline but backed off, thankfully.)
+1 for white christmas
+1 for nobuto wo produce
page turner
we all cry differently (1 ep special)

other stuff I enjoyed but don't like as much as the others up above:
liar game (japanese)
aogeba toutoshi
+1 for limit

stuff I haven't seen but gets a lot of praise:
signal
school 2013
shinya shokudo
I've got the perfect drama for you: Golden Empire
Maou
The quiz show 2
Kazoku game
+ 1 Ryusei no kizuna
N no Tame ni
+ 1 Liar game (japanese)
99.9 criminal lawyer
+ 1 Signal
Voice
Tumbling
Yowakutemo katemasu
Galileo
Rookies
Dragon zakura
GTO
+ 2 Nobuta wo produce

Whoah! Finally someone who understands me. I don't have anything more to recommend you that what was already said, but I'm glad I'm not the only one hahaha 
38 Task Force has (depending on one's point of view) either: no romance or very minuscule romance in it and just aired a few months ago.