I just finished watching Mr. Baek, and despite the plot holes I loved it. My favourite part about it was the father and son bromance that developed throughout, and I personally felt it outshined every other aspect of the story. It was especially nice to see such a wonderfully developed non-romantic relationship when lately I've seen a lot of dramas where only the romance is focused on. I was wondering if anyone had any similar dramas to recommend, either about a bromance forming between family/friends or a story that focuses on a father-son relationship and how it developes. Thanks in advance!

http://mydramalist.com/2988-nobuta-wo-produce
City Hunter: has father-son revenge team up some what.
Man to Man new drama i hear is about bromance but to soon to tell honestly
School 2013 is definitely my top recommendation. 
Bitter Blood- I've currently got it on hold, but I am looking forward to continue it asap. It's a J drama about a rookie cop who ends up in the same station as his estranged father, whom he hasn't seen since he was kid. Not only that, but they are forced to become partners. So far, I found it incrediably funny and entertaining.

As for other bromance relationships:

Descendants Of the Sun

Moon Lovers

Goblin

Hwarang

Legend Of the Blue Sea

Warrior Baek Dong Soo

Scarlet Heart

Reply Series (1997, 1994, and 1988)

Shut Up Flower Boy Band

kdramas- Oh my venus, Rooftop Prince, Boys over flowers, Shut up flower boyband, Moon lovers, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Drinking Solo, Gentleman's dignity, Hwarang, Entertainer, Flower boy next door, Jealousy Incarnate, Goblin, Reply 1997 & 1988 series, School 2013 (2nnd half),
Cdrama- LoveO2O
Taiwanese drama- Moon river
Mini dramas-  EXO next door
Nirvana in Fire 
Goblin 
Warrior Baek Dong Soo 
Sungkyunkwan Scandal 
Cruel City 
I Remember You 
The Bridal Mask 
Six Flying Dragons 
Reply 1997 
School 2013
Chief Kim
Descendants of the Sun 
I love father/son bromances and some of the best I've seen are Japanese. My favourites are Good Life: Arigato, Papa, Sayonara and Kazoku.
Also Loving, Never Forgetting!
Goblin 
Moorim School 
Love in the Moonlight 
Hwarang
Entertainer
She was Pretty 
Who Are You: School 2015
Bachelor's Vegetable Store.  5 way bromance