Hi, I recently finished Strong Woman Do Bong Soon , and I loved the gangster side-plot. God, they killed me with their humor. I was wondering if there was anything like that out there? Kdrama/Jdrama/Twdrama?
Would prefer it if there were a romance element as well.
Thanks.
this one is not light hearted at all but i highly recommend cruel city :)
- Yong Pal 
- Innocent Man
- Athena: Goddess of War
- IRIS

Just a few. There are tons of these kind of series in the Korean TV industry. if gangster/romance...... comedy I can't recall many I must say.

http://mydramalist.com/4633-haeundae-lovers
rom/com with an undercover prosecutor and former crime boss's daughter they fall in love. 

Something with more depth with thugs/gangsters I would recommend kdrama Triangle. The romance is nice too further in, as female lead is a poor sweet girl and male lead is a strong, but kind hearted thug.
- haeundae lovers
- high and low ( season 1 and 2 )
- Yoona street
Bad Guys is pretty cool + it's with Park Hae Jin 
Thanks everyone! I haven't watched any of those, so I'll get checking them out! ^_^
bromance! (taiwanese) not really gangster but mafia :)
Dr. Kkang is an old but pretty good kdrama, the main lead is a gangster disguised as a doctor who falls in love with a doctor

Gokusen --her family are real gangsters and the students are not, but they are the classic delinquents (with a heart of gold). Everyone is hilarious with a lot of typical over-the-top manga adaptation humor.